“Great food!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Glendale, New York
“Great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2012

I was traveling with my mother from out of state. We were really surprised by all of the great restaurants in the Milford area. We decided to try Alamo one night for dinner. We drove up to find people sitting outside and a live band playing! It was a really cool vibe. We went inside and I wasn't expecting it to be so nice. I thought it was going to be more of a bar type of scene rather than a nice restaurant. I don't eat meat other than fish, so I found my way to the Buffalo fish wrap, and I couldn't have been happier. I usually don't eat the rice that comes with these dishes, but I ate Alamo's! It was great. Great flavor, not too many spices, just perfect. Their chips and salsa were great as well, but you can't really judge by that. My mom had one of the platters that give you an enchilada, tostada and taco. She said it was very good. Overall, I really liked this place. The experience, the waitstaff was very friendly, and most importantly the food was good! Check it out.

Visited May 2012

Boston, Massachusetts
“Good Mexican”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2012

There are outside tables in the warm weather and the place is always hopping! Very nice staff.

Andover, Massachusetts
“Terrific Find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

Saw the sign off the highway and was not positive it was the right call from the outside but it was busy enough but not to jammed so we decided to give it a shot. It was really awesome. Our server was friendly and efficient, and there was more than one entree item that exceeded expectations. Reminded me very much of a place I went to in Arizona that I always look for when I travel there. It didn't look like it from the outside but it was very kid friendly, we did not have a child but I would not hesitate to bring my family in the future. Oh, and I think the prices were really good for the portions and the house Margarita was good too.

• Visited February 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Boston, MA
“Great family spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2012

Fresh-made chips & salsa as soon as you sit down, good tex-mex food, reasonable prices, butcher paper for tablecloths. Casual, fun.

Elizabethtown, Kentucky
“OK, just OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2012

This place was just OK, the food was nothing special, average at best. Atmospher was good and easy to reach but not the best mexican I have ever had.

• Visited January 2012