“A Comfortable setting with good food.” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 50 Restaurants in Middleboro
Cuisines: Pizza, Seafood
Somerset, Massachusetts
“A Comfortable setting with good food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2008

This restaurant is being listed as a "pizzeria" but while there is pizza to be ordered, there is also a lunch and dinner menu featuring meat and fish dishes. I have been to the restaurant 2 times in 2008, it is well recommended by a quilt store in the vicinity, that being how I was introduced to the place.
It will not disappoint food-wise. On neither of the previous times there was there a "service" issue, but I grant that under various times, personnel or circumstances may cause less than expected results which unfortunately is true anywhere.
I will be there later today and later on I will update the menu choices for those interested.

New Jersey
“Slow Service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2007

My husband and I stopped in at The Cabin to have some lunch, at 12 noon, while heading home from our Cape Cod vacation. We were promply greeted and led to our table. Soon after we were seated, our server came over to take our drink order. Shortly after that, a table of seven were seated next to us, and a table of four not too far back, along with some other tables. After about 10 minutes, the server came back to take our order (we ordered a bowl of soup and two tuna melts), then she stopped at the table of seven and took their order, as well. The table of seven got their soups, then they food started coming out (and we still didn't the ordered bowl of soup). At 12:25 p.m., we finally got the soup. At about 1:45 p.m., the two tuna melts came out. Now the table of seven (who had burgers and the like), are finishing up and soon after they left, along with the table of four that sat after us. The service was horrible (for our table).