“Good value for money, easy to Boston, Plymouth, Gillette Stadium and Cape” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Suites Middleboro

Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Middleboro
expat The Hague
“Good value for money, easy to Boston, Plymouth, Gillette Stadium and Cape”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2009

Friendly staff, small pool, industrial washer and drier. Large car park. Gas station next door. Fast food outlets within 5-10 mins drive. Good value-for-money base.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Brooklyn, NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2009

In the interest of fairness, I wish to report that the hotel management reached out to me and extended sincere apologies and made appropriate amends for my disastrous stay on June 23, 2009.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family
Northeast
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2009

I love this hotel. I use to live in the area when I was a child, and it is a great place to stay for me. I am picky, and this never fails my expectations. All areas of the hotel are clean. Front desk staff are excellent, and there to help in any way within reason. Hotel management are on top of their game. I have had the lucky pleasure to have the same housekeeper, and HE is excellent, need anything? Leave a note, and it will be there when you get back! Best breakfast bar, hot food, clean area, and great selection. Last time I was there, the pool was like bath water, and the hot tub perfect temp. Any time I am down that neck of the woods, I will stay there without question. I am bad at getting my reviews on here, which I need to update, same with pictures. The pictures they have on site are true, real time.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled solo
southern Germany
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2008

We rented a motorhome from a rental station close to Middleboro
so we looked for a nearby hotel to stay for the first night when coming from overseas. We booked this hotel and we were not dissapointed. It was right off I 495.
As others have said already, all was clean and the stuff friendly and welcoming. We enjoyed our room as it was spacious and the bed was comfy.
But we did not really like the (free) breakfast. The scrambled
eggs had been no "real" eggs and tasted strange. And the coffee
had been there for quite a while already.
But all in all we were pleased with our stay.

• Liked — Spacious room
  • Disliked — Breakfast
  • Stayed October 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
University Park, MD
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2008

We booked literally minutes before arriving. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The hotel is nicely appointed, updated, clean. The room was very spacious with tasteful decor and very nice linens, duvets, nice toiletries. It was quiet and comfy.

The breakfast was very nice, with a variety of hot and cold cereal, yogurt, pastries and breads, mini omelets, juices, coffees, etc.

The AAA rate for a queen suite was very reasonable. VERY clean. Nice Staff.

• Stayed October 2008, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
staysmart, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Suites Middleboro, responded to this review, July 30, 2009
I wrote to the reviewer and received the following response back from her:

Dear Mr Gilchrist,

I am in receipt of the Priority Club point vouchers you sent on July 13, 2009. I want to thank you for them and also for the sentiments of regret expressed in your letter.

After hearing from you, I am confidant that these were a series of unfortunate events and I would not hesitate to use your hotel the next time I am in Middleboro.

Beverly Ma.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2008

I have spent the last two weekends here , once by myself ,
and the next with friends ! I can only say that I wish I had found
this place earlier , for I have nothing but high praise for the entire
experience . Everything from the grounds to the spacious whirlpool ,
were well maintained , the check in was a breeze , and the staff couldn't have been friendlier if I was related to them ! Both times
I was upgraded to a suite (never hurts to ask !) , and the rooms were both spacious and comfortable . The beds are like sleeping
on air , I have a ruptured disk and it's the best sleep I've had in months ! I will be booking the next three weekends here for business , It is right of a major highway , yet know real traffic noise .

• Liked — The comfort , and location
  • Disliked — the fact that I had to leave !
  • Stayed September 2008, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Quincy, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2008

Me and my significant other popped in this hotel for a quick stay one night. The King room was HUGE, Bathroom was a little small but evreything was clean, the gym was small but nice and thebreakfast in the morning was great. Staff was friendly I asked for more shampoo and conditioner and they brought it right up.

Great Stay

• Liked — The Comfy Bed
  • Disliked — Absoloutly nothing it was great!
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Holiday Inn Express Suites Middleboro? Share your experiences!