“great place to stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Middleboro
New York City, New York
“great place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2011

new property, very service oriented, clean new rooms, everything works; breakfast buffet is good and selection is good. convenient to I 495 and Cape Cod.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Marine City, MI
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2011

I have stayed at this hotel several times in the past year and like the improvements they are making with the rooms. New large flat screen TV with cable. the morning breakfast is the standard for Holiday Inn Express.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011 via mobile

I needed a room for one night for myself, my mother, my sister, my 5 year old sons and 2 year old daughter. This 2 room suite was affordable. It was spacious enough for all of us and extremely clean. We needed extra sheetsvand pillows and after we called the front desk, we received them in less than five minutes. The breakfast was much more than continental...it was fabulous! For once I could leave a hotel and not need to stop at Dunkin' Donuts for the kids. There was milk, yogurt, muffins, english muffins, sliced bread, bagels, biscuits, pancakes, scrambled eggs, bacon, oatmeal,tea and coffee (a juice machine also but it was out of order).
Definitely a nice stay!

• Stayed September 2011
Hazlet, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2011

We staied there on Labor day weekend. Hotel is about 20 min away from historical sites in Plymouth (Plymouth rock, Mayflower 2, etc.). Staff was very friendly. Room was big, clean and had a small refirigirator that worked very well. Plenty of parking and conviniently located right on the small local highway, which is completely empty at night. They have a small pool, which we did not use, but it looked nice and well maintained. Kids wanted to, but we just did not have time. Breakfast was included and was very good as well. Overall, I would stay there again.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Frankfurt, Germany
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2011

We spend some of our vacation days there to visit Boston and Cape Cod and this location is ideal for that purpose although it's quite a journey to Cape Cod.
General impression: still pretty new but not well maintained, some of the staff unfriendly and unmotivated
Rooms (called "suites"): large and well equipped.
Breakfast lounge: Some of the tables were broken-down, the room was constantly too cold, there was always something which was "not available" today, staff was extremely unfriendly and unmotivated.
"Business corner": one of two computers "temporarily out of order" but the label looked like two years old....
Gym: small and not well equipped

Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
Searsport, Maine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2011

I stayed for a night on business.. The room was great.. very clean, bright, and welcoming... Nice flat screen TV's and I was treated to a complimentary upgrade to a suite because of my Priority Club membership! What really got me was the staff.. Everyone I spoke with from the front desk to the housekeepers were friendly and helpful. I got a great reccomendation for dinner from the Front Desk staff.. I really enjoyed Lorenzo's for some great Italian food!!! the housekeeping staff even volenteered their services to help with our luggage when they saw me struggling! (recent injury) I really appreciated those small touches!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
Woburn, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2011

I recently had ocassion to stay at this facililty on my third leg of a 10 day buisness trip. After a long drive I was greeted with a big smile by the desk clerk- Krissy. Check in was quick , and I had a very nice room. The next morning I was attracted to the breakfast area by the smell of warm cinnamon buns- a great treat - and was very impressed that coffee was made available all day. Thanks to Krissy and the other gals I had a great stay and would absolutely recommend this hotel to my business associates.

Room Tip: Be flexible-