“Great place” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
“Great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2011 via mobile

Went to Persy's last week. Had a great turkey club... Huge portions. Great service, building was old but made for a great atmosphere. Service was great, had no complaints. Will def be back for more.

• 4 of 5 stars Food

“visiting from out of state!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2011 via mobile

went to a family wedding around the area and a few of us decided to stop at persys on the way back home and I am glad to say that even with our big party the staff was very helpful and accommodating. food was awesome as well. will definitely stop by next time I'm in the area!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Great family restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2011 via mobile

Restaurant is very inviting and welcoming. I come in with my family at least once a month (we try to get there more often). Waitress are friendly and always remember us and our orders. They're like part of the family! The breads are all home- aid and so yummy! Recommended to all!!

“Friendliest place Around!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2011 via mobile

Every weekend I stop in with my girls from highschool. The service and food is great and well worth the wait. I would recommend persys place to anyone looking for that warm and friendly atmosphere.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Expensive, great food, poor service"”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2011

I live close by and have been there at least 5 times in the past 5 years. If you go on a weekend morning expect a wait (usually no longer than 15 min or so) but they offer a help-yourself coffee table. The staff is usually high school or college kids serving tables and hostessing. While I find the breakfasts to be excellent ( home made corn bread and corned beef hash are FANTASTIC), it is a little bit pricey. The only real problem that I have run into here is the poor service. The waitress I had on two sperate occasions was very rude. Trying to get a re fill on your coffee or if you need anything else, good luck. Once your food lands on the table any attention given to you is pretty much gone until the bill lands on the table. The last time I was here we waited 45 minutes and our food (eggs) had still not arrived and our server was nowhere to be found. Finally we got the attention of the manager who was nice enough to comp our bill. Our food finally arrived another 15 later. I love the food here as I think their breakfasts are bar-none in town, but they really need to get in the game with hiring a service staff that cares.

• Visited January 2011