“Exceptional Waitress!!!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Killington, Vermont
“Exceptional Waitress!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

We were in on a busy Wednesday Night, They had a do-wop a capella group singing in the front of the restaurant, we got seated in the back, which made the music work, up front would have been tough.
White wine clams were all good for an appetizer, The broth was quite salty after as we soaked our bread in it {the olive oil bread that comes with bread is perfect) .
The waitress, who was perfect all night on timing, talked me into the futta di mari and it delivered. I didn't hear her name, but she had a slight, what I thought was an Austrailan accent. My girlfriend ordered one of the specials, turkey tips, she liked it.
Dinner comes with a house salad or soup. Go for the soup, as the salad was disappointing.
Pretty good Evening! Great waitress!

• Visited September 2013

67% Recommend
Lynnfield, MA
“GREAT Italian food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Bobby C's is a quaint family restaurant with not only Italian food, but American dishes for the entire family.

If anyone doesn't want lunch or dinner the bar has the upper top choices of drinks, too.

Have FUN! ! !

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Chelmsford,MA
“A Great Friday Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

Our party of three ordered Gluetin Free Lobster Mac & Cheese. The chef prepared a delicious gluetin-free cheese sauce. We were very pleased with our meal and with Denise, our waitress.
We had good food with great service and each of us took home plenty of food for another lunch.
Thank you for a great family lunch.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Boston
“Brunch”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

My family and I were invited to a family brunch at Booby's C's Ristorante to celebrate my nephew's confirmation. This was our first visit to Bobby's C's. We arrived with a few other family members and when we walked in we were not sure if we entered the restaurant through the correct door. The reason I say this was the brunch set up is at the front door. As you walk in the to your right is the meat and omelet station. and the hot trays of food are slightly to the left less then 15 feet into the restaurant. We walked and explained that we were there for the particular party. We we told that there was a table to the right hand side of the bar for the party but there not enough room for the children (5 girls under the age of 12). The children were going to be sitting at booth. The booth was not visible to the parents from the table on the right hand side of the bar. Being on one of the parents of the children - i suggested that 5 adults sit at the booth and the children sit with the other adults.

After my sister in law came in. They suddenly found a table for all of us to sit together.

The food was good. The trays were being filled constantly. Eggplant Rolatini, slices of ham and prime rib, omelets and waffles made to order. My husbands pieces of prime rib was good and other member of our parties piece was tough. I ordered a tea. The water that was used not hot enough for the tea to steep. The waiter did not ask if I wanted lemon or milk with my tea. (Isn't this one of the first things you learn as a waitress?)

There was a fight that was taking place while we were trying to make our selection. A waiter was fighting with a gentlemen. The waiter kept saying you insulted my wife and was kicking him out. After the gentleman left the waiter kept talking about the gentlemen on the floor with a women (I believe it was his wife). This type of matter needs to be handled more discretely and if it needs further discussion take it in back room or kitchen.

The bathroom is not close by. It is loooong walk down a long windy corridor. So I don't advise sending a child to the bathroom alone.

We may try Bobby C's Ristorante for dinner, but I am not running back for brunch or with a large party.

• Visited March 2013
ma
“Better than the last time...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I was very unhappy with my last visit but was given a gift card so I gave it another chance. The staff was very friendly. Our server was great. My lemon drop martini was bitter. I have had better. The salad was bland - cut up greens with shredded carrots and two unripe tomato wedges. The eggplant was better at my last visit. It was okay, a little tough. It was a huge helping and I got two additional meals out of it. My companion got fettucini alfredo with shrimp and it was a very small serving, especially when compared to my meal. It was okay. Even though we told our server we would not be having dessert, she brought over the dessert tray and described the desserts. "They make us do this." It was awkward. Unless I get another gift card, I won't be back. As a previous reviewer has said, there are far better Italian restaurants.

• Visited February 2013