“Good food for tired strollers” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Siena Restaurant Mashpee Commons is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 58 Restaurants in Mashpee
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Hyannis, Massachusetts
“Good food for tired strollers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

The food here is good, service is good and the location is close to the movie theatre and has nearly a hundread stores nearby in a quaint outdoor shopping villiage. There lobster bisque is delicious. The decorations are very modern which is a delightful change for Cape Cod. The reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because it is a little overpriced for the food that you receive.

Visited August 2012

Marstons Mills, Massachusetts
“Super Italian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

An excellent menu featuring unique items and certainly not the run of the bill Italian menu. Super salads, pizza, breads to die for great veal and chicken entrees. Located in Mashpee Commons where you can stroll around after your great dinner.

Visited November 2012
Ma
“Husband would go back, I wouldn't”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Restaurant was packed on a Saturday noght at 6:15PM. Glad we made reservations. My husbad had the tuscan fish stew which he liked, though there was only 1 shrimp. I had short ribs and farro. Nothing really wrong with it but I just did not like the flavor plus thought it was dry. Surprised the watitress did not ask if there was a problem when I asked for a box. She should have noticed that it was barely eaten. I will say that the bread and olive oil dip they serve is excellent. I just did not care for my dish.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
cape cod
“Staff went the extra mile”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

Valentine's night without a reservation. very busy but got after about 30 minutes. Small bar was mobbed but managed to get a glass of wine while waiting. Rather limited wine list but OK as long as you're not very discerning. The chef had prepared some "extras" for the occasion that were delicious, unexpected, and provided w/o charge. The waitress was very accomodating, friendly, yet professional. The meal itself was excellent. Would definitely return. Pricey but worth it.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Falmouth, Massachusetts
“Serious problems at this restaurant!!!!......”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

I thought I would give Siena a try again since my last horrible experience last year. They do have a nice thin crust pizza that I like a lot. But, I was hungry, so my girlfriend and I ordered a large Caesar salad first to go with the pizza. The quality salad was really poor, but even worse, when I got half way through it, I found a big plastic ring, like the kind that comes off the top of a salad dressing bottled smack dab in the middle of the salad!!!! Now, that is bad enough, but my last time here, there were produce labels still on the tomatoes in my caprese salad!!! There are obviously some serious problems in the basic food prep and quality control parts of this restaurant kitchen. For that reason, I would advise against going here.

• Visited January 2013