“Excellent Sushi and Chinese food!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #23 of 58 Restaurants in Mashpee
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Asian fusion
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Excellent Sushi and Chinese food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

My husband and I ordered sushi takeout from Asia during our Cape vacation. The sushi was very fresh and tasty. We enjoyed our meal so much that we ordered from there again on our last night of vacation! Would definitely go back.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Falmouth, Massachusetts
“Something wrong here......”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

I had not been back to Asia, my favorite Chinese restaurant, this summer, so I was really looking forward to my first meal there the other night. So I was stunned when I ordered my favorites that are usually cooked spot on and delicious. The crab rangoons were undercooked and soggy. The orange flavored beef was vinegary and nasty. They must have a new chef and he has no clue what he is doing. I feel bad for the nice waiters and help that I know so well and do such a good job there. I hope they get back on track, but until they do, I'll will not be eating there anymore and I would not recommend it to anyone else. there was also a horrible smell at the first table that they sat us at, which smelled as if someone had recently vomitted there, and it was not cleaned up properly.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Unionville, CT
“Chinese, Japanese and Thai all in one restaurant.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

Located in Mashpee commons were there are lots of fun shops and restaurants. Sunday night early dinner with 5 of us and a baby went very well. The sushi rolls for appetizer were nice and fresh and yummy. The calamari was nice and lightly fried probably with rice flour. The crab rangoon app was a typical crab rangoon The ambiance is family friendly and comfortable. Our waiter was very attentive and the food comes out at a good pace. I ordered the Sea Bass and it was very good but had a little too much sauce. My father had the pad thai and that was very tasty too. It was a pleasant experience and I would go again.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Wellesley, Massachusetts
“Nice family restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Asia has a very good menue with Korean, Japanese and Chinese dishes.
The ambiance is comfortable and family friendly.
We have visited several times and have always enjoy our choices.
Service is friendly and cordial.
Will be back for sure.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Excellent food and service! One of my favorite spots on cape!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I are summer residents and we go to Asia for sushi and drinks at least twice a month. The waitstaff are friendly and very helpful and the atmosphere is lovely. Best sushi I have found in the Mashpee/ falmouth area!

• Visited July 2013