“Saved the Day” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Dupont, United States
“Saved the Day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

We had reservations at a different hotel, and were disappointed with the conditions there so we checked out and called you, it was a much better idea, next time where know where we are staying, Hampton!!!!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

MarlboroughHI, General Manager at Hampton Inn Marlborough, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Dear Nicole L,

I am please to read you enjoyed your first stay with us and that you found our hotel and service to be a good choice. Thanks for sharing your great experience, come again soon!

Melissa Martins

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
waterford, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

Disfusting toe nail clippings were present on the bathroom floor when I arived in my room. I was first put in the wrong room from what I had reseved in the first place. Attendant at front desk (Nick) offered no applogy for his mistake. All of the towels provided in the bathroom had hair in them from previous guests.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

MarlboroughHI, General Manager at Hampton Inn Marlborough, responded to this review, May 23, 2013
Dear Bryan B,

Thank you for sharing the experience from your recent visit to our hotel. I am quite disappointed at the experiences you shared in regards to the cleanliness of your room.

can completely empathize with your feelings of dissatisfaction. The experience you described was completely unacceptable. I sincerely apologize for our lack of attention received from our team members during your visit and assure you that this is neither standard nor common practice in our hotel.

We absolutely intend to repair these imperfections, so that we can welcome you back to a future problem-free visit!

I understand that you have lost confidence in our hotel based on these experiences, but I'm hoping you will offer us another opportunity in which to serve you to Hampton Inn’s true standards, and hopefully regain your faith.

Piscataway, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

I was extremely surprised at the efficiency and attention given to me prior to my arrival, with emails assuring my check-in date and also asking me ahead of time if there was anything special I would need to make my stay complete. I mentioned that I needed a room close to an elevator or a short walk as I do not walk well, especially distances. They immediately booked me into a room on the first floor near the elevator. This was all done before my actual arrival. I was very impressed.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

MarlboroughHI, General Manager at Hampton Inn Marlborough, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Dear Leslie46_12,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and to review your stay. I am glad to hear that you had a great experience. I will pass your kind words onto the staff. We understand you have many choices when coming to Marlborough and we appreciate you giving us the opportunity to serve you.

Plymouth, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

I had two rooms. One for my husband and myself. The other for my 80+ mother and mother-inlaw. We all loved our very clean rooms. The only thing that was difficult was the TV clicker. It was a little hard to get to a regular TV station. Especially the older women. I had put it on a ABC channel for them. When that show was done they tried to change the channel to a CBS channel. Well they got an ADULT movie channel. When the TV told them they were going to have to pay for the movie they got nervous and shut the TV off. (We did laugh at their expense the next morning). I also found the clicker a little difficult to use. I also suggested to the breakfast staff to maybe have an option of CHEX cereal. There wasn't any Gluten free cereal. I did bring some for my mom just in case. They had bagels, danish,cereal and waffles all of which she couldn't eat. They did have eggs, yogurt and fruit which she enjoyed. The breakfast staff were very helpful. They showed me the package that the eggs came in. The ingredients looked fine. However, they couldn't fine the original box to the (I think they were hash brown potatoes). They did try to help. Overall we all had a great experience at this hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Dear Chris L,

Thank you for taking the time to share your quite thorough and detailed evaluation of our hotel with the Trip Advisor community! We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed our property and welcome you back any time. In the meantime, we will be looking into our breakfast options to include gluten free items as well as making sure the staff can provide you the ingredients in our breakfast items. Thank you again, and have a great day.

West Barnstable, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

Consistently a great place to stay for business. Staff is very friendly. Rooms are very clean and comfortable. Business center is a huge help. Close to the highway and dining. Breakfast is good and convenient. Will definitely stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

MarlboroughHI, General Manager at Hampton Inn Marlborough, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
Dear Michael G,

Thank you so much for the great review and the nice comments regarding your stay! We are happy you chose to stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again when you are in the Marlborough area.

Oyster Bay, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Weekday stay. This hotel is clean with a pleasing staff. If I were to be very critical, I could not think of anything to say. I prefer the Homewood or Embassy however, for their additional in room amenities.

Dear Ann C,

Thank you for the great review and we are all happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you back at the Hampton Inn Marlborough, MA!

Bridgton, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

We stayed here with our cheering team the night before a cheering competition at the DCU center. It was easy to get to the DCU center and took maybe 15 minutes at the most. The rooms were very clean, the pool was clean. The was free wi fi and free continental breakfast. They were able to put the entire team on the same floor and that made it very convenient. The staff were helpful the entire stay. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

MarlboroughHI, General Manager at Hampton Inn Marlborough, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Thank you for your feedback on your stay with our hotel and the generous review that you wrote. Our hotel staff is very dedicated and we take pride in our hotel. I am glad that you enjoy your stay with our facility and look forward to your return.

Melissa Martins

Been to Hampton Inn Marlborough? Share your experiences!