“On the road again, can't wait to get home again” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Marlborough
Certificate of Excellence 2014
GreenLeadersBronze level
Round Rock TX
“On the road again, can't wait to get home again”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

Easy early check-in at 2:00pm to room 500. Room was very clean and snagged extra coffee pods of the maid in the hallway who was extremely courtesy. Nice flat screen TV and a PC desk with numerous outlets to charge all the stuff that seems to controls our lives these days. Dark wood on the desk wall was a nice visual touch, kind of like a study. Purrell sanitizing hand wipes were next to the TV remote and I even used one my key board, nice touch! Foam ear plugs were also by the phone in case you’re a light sleeper. Wax paper cups could be foam as they don’t hold up to iced beverages, I know “Not Green ”. This Hampton Inn gets it, the little things separate you from the rest.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
MarlboroughHI, General Manager at Hampton Inn Marlborough, responded to this review, December 13, 2012
Dear hookum,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and share your comments from your last stay with us. I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us! It sounds like all the satff here did an amazing job making you feel at home, which is our number one goal. I will share your wonderful comments with the entire staff here. Thanks again for staying with us and I hope to see you again the next time you are in the Marlborough area!

Melissa Martins

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

We stayed here on a business trip and were extremely pleased: Very clean (I'm very picky with hotel cleanliness), restaurants nearby, easy access from interstate, delicious breakfast and helpful staff. We are rarely disappointed with Hampton Inns, and Marlborough was right at the top!

Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
MarlboroughHI, General Manager at Hampton Inn Marlborough, responded to this review, December 1, 2012
Dear SallyH,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your wonderful review of our hotel. It's always great to hear that our guests enjoy staying with us. We would welcome you to return to us on a future visit to the Marlborough area!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012 via mobile

Excellent hotel and staff. Rooms were a decent size and the grounds had some great amenities. Beautiful indoor swimming pool, jacuzzi and a great weight room. The breakfast looked delicious , but having to be gluten free couldn't really get into it.cant say enough about the staff and their willingness to be very accommodating. Thanks again Hampton Inn, I'll be seeing you soon.

Stayed November 2012
MarlboroughHI, General Manager at Hampton Inn Marlborough, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
Dear Paul B,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent visit to the Hampton Inn Marlborough, MA. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us as well as the amenities of the hotel! I take great pride in the way in which our hotel operates the happiness of our guests, and the good spirits of those who provide Outstanding Service – our employees.

Again, thank you for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to having you stay with us again at the Hampton Inn Marlborough, MA.

Northford, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

Everything was to our satisfaction - clean room, amenities, staff, morning buffet, good location, etc. Free internet service was a plus and actually worked! Coffee/Tea available 24 hours. Snacks, too.

Room Tip: We had a king size room which did not have a refrig or microwave but our traveling partners had a do...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
MarlboroughHI, General Manager at Hampton Inn Marlborough, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Dear erineile,

I appreciate your feedback and the positive ratings you offered regarding your recent stay. As a valued guest, your feedback is important to us and we will continue to strive for excellence and insure that we exceed your expectations during your stays with us. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future.

york pa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Typical Hampton room. Good clean beds. Nicely decorated. I think this Inn is older so the room was smaller but adequate for one night. I like the Hampton built in desk and bathroom vanity. Nice set of free weights and good benches in the fitness room. Hot Tub was clean but luke warm. Breakfast buffet eggs were watery and sausage ran out frequently as did low fat milk. Other than that food was fresh. I prefer instant oatmeal to the stuff Hampton serves.

We got this hotel for an 80 dollar a night rate with AAA discount. I felt it was bargain given the location of the property.

Room Tip: I had a first floor room #104. It was close to two exits for easy loading and unloading. Small and...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
MarlboroughHI, General Manager at Hampton Inn Marlborough, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
Dear homer17402,

I want to thank you for taking time from your schedule to write a review for your recent stay at the Hampton Inn Marlborough MA. Whether positive or negative, comments from our guests they are very valuable to me and the staff of the hotel as they help us to improve on our service and operations. I do apologize that the breakfast was not up to the Hampton standards when you were on property. I have addressed these concerns with my breakfast hosts.

General Manger
Saint Augustine, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

The staff was quick to help, and friendly. Clean rooms, decent bed, and a good breakfast. I'd stay there again. But be sure to get a room away from the elevators. One of them was very noisy and it shook too. I waited for the other one. There are a lot of restaurants near by, close enough to walk to.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
MarlboroughHI, General Manager at Hampton Inn Marlborough, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Dear goodpicker ,

NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

This is an excellent property. I stay at Hilton properties all the time and this is one of the best Hampton Inns I have been to. It is a short drive off the exit from I495. There is a shopping plaza nearby with several restaurants and businesses. The staff is very friendly. He hotel seems new, clean and very well maintained. The room was spacious and we liked the office desk set up. Would definitely make this my default hotel for that area. Keep up the good work.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
MarlboroughHI, General Manager at Hampton Inn Marlborough, responded to this review, September 26, 2012
Dear fqtraveler,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel. We are very happy you have enjoyed your stay in our hotel and we look forward to having you with us again in the future. I will make sure to pass on your kind words to the hotel staff.

Melissa Martins

Been to Hampton Inn Marlborough? Share your experiences!