“Wonderful food and atmosphere” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The Fish Restaurant and Wine Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 129 Restaurants in Marlborough
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Entertaining clients
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Corner of Route 20 & Route 85
Transit: Located right next to the local bus line stop.
Description: "Make Life Fresh!"™ Fresh food and social relaxation are two of life's essentials. Our goal at Fish is to make your life a little fresher. 25 years of seafood experience and a passion for great wine combine to
Spring City, Pennsylvania
“Wonderful food and atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

Recently we visited Fish for the second time, and can only say it's even better than the first time we were there. Everything was delicious and the server was excellent.
My husband started his meal with mussels in a delicious sauce to dip his bread in, and I had a wonderful appetizer of grilled octopus--tender and perfectly done.
For our entrees, I had the haddock--possibly the best I've had, served with broccolini and butternut squash, and my husband loved his grilled swordfish.
The only thing I didn't really care for was the bread that came with the dinner which was rather heavy and moist.
Fish has an excellent wine list and used good stemware--always nice in a restaurant, and prices are reasonable.
Reservations are probably a good idea!

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Shrewsbury, Massachusetts
“nice place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

we heard about this restaurant, and since there aren't a lot of really nice places in the westboro, marlboro area, we checked it out. had lunch there. overall a very good experience..pleased with food, service, etc.

Visited February 2014
Leominster, Massachusetts
“One of the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

From start to finish this is one of the most enjoyable dining experiences I have ever had. Their mussel appetizer in kimchee paste and ginger is not to be missed. I have told so many people to go and order this and a glass of white wine!
I had haddock for dinner and loved it. So fresh and well prepared. My boyfriend ordered scallops that were perfect. The prices were reasonable and the service was excellent.

I can't wait to go back!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Northborough, Massachusetts
“Simply delightful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

Shared a St Patrick's Day lunch with my wife at Fish, our first visit to this venue. I have to note that every aspect of our visit was a delight. We had appetizers--superb. The main entree for lunch was superb. A finish-it-off dessert was superb. The service was personable and one we could only compliment. I rarely gush on reviews, and this restaurant experience deserves the highest praise. 5 stars without hesitation.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Northborough, Massachusetts
“Decent food horrible service.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

This place is very poorly managed. The last too times I've been there the service was horrible. We walked in at 11:40 one day. The hostess seated us and gave us a menu at the bar. Five minutes later, the floor manager came over and told us we had to leave because they do not open until noon.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere