“Horrible” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese
Marlborough, Massachusetts
“Horrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

Place is the worst stay away- the boneless ribs were 85-90 percent fat - the steak teriyaki was undercooked and very small - the fried rice was cold and just smelled bad - and the service was just rude- one guy could not understand anything we said and the lady just laughed because of the situation and was just like i don't care stay or go - real rude-- will never go back here - will go to flaming wok or jade in marlboro - do yourself a favor and stay away

• Visited January 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

57% Recommend
“Hair in my soup”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

After waiting forever for delivery, I began to eat my soup, and found a long black hair in it. I literally wanted to vomit. I called her to let her know, and she said hold on, and I could hear her and staff laughing and she did say sorry, but also sais, "sometimes that happens." Um mistakes do happen but how many hair complaints have they got? She offered to send another soup and I said I just cant eat any soyp right now. I did eat the main dish which was fair.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Worcester, Massachusetts
“HORRIBLE!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

HORRIBLE first time EXPERIENCE! Food was delivered quickly but cold and 2 of our 3 lunch combos were missing items. On my meal I asked them to not put in the 2 giant spare ribs and to substitute chicken wings instead. They charged me extra for the substitute and then gave me only 1 wing. We also ordered extra dauce sauce which they failed to bring us. When we called about the missing items and missing duck sauce they said they would bring it over but they were going to charge us per duck sauce and for the extra trip. Awful customer service and I'm shocked they're still in business. Will never go here again!

• Visited May 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Marlborough, Massachusetts, United States
“Little place..great food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

I use Panda House for all of my Chinese takeout needs. I have tried the other places in town..but always come back to the consistently good soups, apps..and entrees! Speedy delivery too!

Visited February 2013
marlboro
“soup n sandwich”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

ist the way we get serviced today no wasted time get your order in get a number n wait 5 mins n you have food

Visited April 2012