“Surprised :)” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Marlborough, Massachusetts
“Surprised :)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

Perfect portions. Great cocktails. Not too expensive. Not sure why it has 4 $$$$ next to its name. Most cocktails are around $7. Entrees are $11-$15. My meal was delicious just don't expect huge portions. Service was okay. Comfy environment. We will be back!

Keene, New Hampshire
“Pleasantly surprised”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

We were on our way back from the Cape Sunday night and decided we were hungry enough to peel off 495 and look for a restaurant. Exit 24 East on 20. With the help of Yelp app we found Welly's on Main St in Marlboro MA. A vintage block downtown. Calm atmosphere, old wood, lovely waitstaff and nice music. We could hear each other. No loud clutter. The acoustics were great. Now the best part...the food was fantastic. My wife had a chicken Cesar salad type dish and I had a baked chicken florentine dish with red sauce and linguini. Very nice and well worth the short side trip on the way back to NH.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Marlborough, Massachusetts
“Excellent food and great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

We went to Welly's on January 18, 2014. We were greeted by friendly staff and made to feel right at home. The atmosphere is perfect and homey. The Chicken Saltimbacca was cooked perfectly and had great flavor. The Lindsey Haddock was also cook perfectly and delicious. You know Welly's only uses the the freshest ingriedients. The portion sides were perfect. We will be returing to Welly's and highly recommend it.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sandwich, Massachusetts
“love going to Welly's”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

I recently returned to Marlborough to visit family and went to dinner at Welly's. As I remembered the food was topnotch. I had beef stew and potatoes and it was just like I made it at home.
Strongly receommend Welly's!

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
jersey
“YUM”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

Going with and "average" rating. My dish was excellent, I had the scallop special, my husband had the shrimp- the flavors were there, unfortunately, the shrimp were overcooked. The margarita I had was all sour mix, yuck! Service was average. So, if you just go for the scallops you'll be very pleased.

• Visited August 2013