“Good value for the money!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Boston - Marlborough

You added Extended Stay America - Boston - Marlborough to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Boston - Marlborough
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   19 Northborough Road East, Marlborough, MA 01752 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
SAVE 15% TODAY!
Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Marlborough
Aylett, Virginia
“Good value for the money!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Good value.. got this room for $50 on Priceline.com. Some folks gave this hotel bad reviews but they didn't seem to take in account what they were paying for in the area they were staying. This is not the Waldorf Astoria. If you want valet parking and champagne service, this is not the hotel for you. If you want a clean room with a full size refrigerator, microwave and kitchenette for a good price, you should stay here. Christine (front desk) and Jason (the manager) were very accommodating. I flew in for a same-day funeral and they got me in at noon. The complimentary breakfast was limited to a few packaged muffins, granola bars and coffee but that was ok as there is a Dunkin' Donuts on every street corner within a 100 mile radius of Boston.I would stay there again and recommend it to anyone. Thank you!

• Stayed May 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This review is for Hotel Extended Stay America , Marlborough , MA 01752 .

To start with , ALL my 3 travel suit cases were STOLEN from hotel room.

I stayed in this hotel from 11th April, 15 to 2nd May, 15.
During my stay , on 29th April ALL 3 Suitecases from my room STOLEN. I went office and came around 7.30pm in the evening and found all 3 suit cases were not there in the room.
I lost everything I had including my laptop, all cloths, winter cloths , jackets , gifts, toys for my son.
On the same day , from my one of colleague room also all valuable items were stolen including camera, gift, 2 watches , sunglasses, cosmetics .
Police identified that on that day our room was open during 11 am in the morning.
This has been done by some hotel person only. How come door can be opened when we are not there ? someone from the hotel was involved .BUT this hotel guys are so helpless and they ( Manager Jasson ) just kill our time as we were leaving after 2 days.
In this Hotel I host everything , They didn't compensate anything.
They don't have any camera in the 2nd floor and they are exits which goes to parking directly and no camera there also.
This is a JUNK hotel .

Please do not STAY in this Hotel.

Room Tip: DO NOT STAY in this Hotel. If you are staying then taking Risk of losing all your items.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
York, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We recently stayed at this property while my son participated in a Hockey Tournament at a nearby Arena. The accommodations were perfect and met our needs well. The room was comfortable, clean and quiet.
Shout out to Joanna! Her hospitality and customer service were first class!

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Boston - Marlborough, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful comments about your experience at our Boston – Marlborough location. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours on the service received from our staff. It tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. I am so pleased we were able to provide you with a clean and comfortable room and an all around great stay! The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Foxboro, Massachusetts
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2015

They need to get better cleaning people to start with. I'm just going to basically repeat all of the other poor review complaints. Room was dusty, Having to ask for dishes and kitchen supplies. The yellow tint in the water is awful. The once a week cleaning is bad enough. But when they clean. They don't clean. All that gets done is sheets, towels changed and a quick vacuum job. Floors don't get mopped. No dusting or surfaces wiped. Breakfast THING. Can't put that into words. Location is not around anything covenant.

Front desk though is wonderful. Michelle is great. So is the one other lady, didn't caught her name.

I'm stuck here because of work. I won't even invite the family up to stay.

Room Tip: 3rd floor is a smoking floor. Absolutly disgusting. My end room is OK.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to make us aware of your experience at our Extended Stay America Boston – Marlborough location. I know how committed we are to satisfying our guests, which is why it gave me great pleasure to read your kind words about our front office staff. Given this commitment, it was with great concern that I read the rest of your account. You have my most sincere apologies that your stay wasn't totally enjoyable. Please understand that we maintain strict quality control standards, which demands that every room is inspected prior to making it available to our guests. Clearly there was a failure in our system during your stay. In response to your comments, I’ve personally met with all of our staff and used your review to demonstrate which specific areas we can improve. I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. I do hope you will give us another opportunity of having you as a guest again if future travels bring you to our area.
MASS
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2015

Went for a visit with a friend coming home from Florida...was looking forward to a relaxing, spacious room with a kitchen area. The room itself was not bad...the problem came from loud noise above us in the middle of the night. We thought there may have been workers or some kind of construction going on.. ...went on most of the night....very loud. Impossible to get continuous sleep.

We mentioned it to the front desk in the morning...they had no idea what it could have been / they gave us a 10% discount...but we felt that was not a good solution. Front desk could not do more but gave us the managers name - Jason. Made numerous calls.... he may have left one message telling us to call anytime to speak to him. We made numerous additional calls - left messages (phone numbers and emails) NEVER heard back.....

Not good customer service AT ALL. Gave him many chances to contact us.....but he DID NOT.

Will not return.......

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with friends
Cleveland, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2015

Found this hotel to be very dirty also discovered they do not clean your room daily only once per week if they have someone available other wise it cost you extra if you want it more often that includes emptying the garbage and clean towels. if you want clean towels you have to take your dirty ones to the front desk. Most people would put garbage outside their rooms the hotel would pick it up sometimes after 2 days. I would not recommend anyone stay a this place.

Room Tip: Check it before you sign for it.
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Boston - Marlborough, responded to this review, April 6, 2015
Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels and for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience. We use feedback, such as yours, to continuously make changes to our brand to improve our guest’s experience. I am concerned about the housekeeping service issues you mentioned. I apologize our housekeeping services did not meet your expectations. Our goal is to ensure you are provided with a clean, comfortable room while you are our guest. Please be assured that cleanliness is of the utmost concern to us and feedback such as yours is taken very seriously. In response to your feedback, we will coach our staff to provide better service and a clean room in the future. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in town.
Marlboro, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2015

I just wanted to take the time to write a review for this Hotel and say Thank You to a very Friendly and very Professional front desk clerk, her name is Christine. She made our stay the best it could have been!! She answered all our questions for us, provided the dishes we requested for our room gave us the Internet code all without us having to ask for anything! She is definitely an asset to your company& should be Highly praised for her Excellent Customer Service skills! It was definitely a pleasure dealing with her & look forward to staying here again!

Room Tip: King size bed rooms offer all the luxuries you could need
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Boston - Marlborough, responded to this review, March 2, 2015
Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels and for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience. We value your opinion so we can continue to improve the service we offer. It was a great pleasure for me to read the comments you submitted. One of the greatest rewards of my job is receiving encouraging feedback such as yours. Our team takes pride in creating a memorable and exceptional “home away from home” experience for our guests. Hearing that we have accomplished that goal means that we have delivered you the value and experience you expect and deserve.

Thank you again for your positive comments. I have shared them with our entire team as well as our Senior Management. We look forward to hosting you once again at Extended Stay Hotels.

Been to Extended Stay America - Boston - Marlborough? Share your experiences!