We stayed at this hotel one night after a 15-hour day on the road. It went from bad to worse. The outside area seemed fine; it is in a "business" type area which I usually like because it is normally quieter. The room had obviously not been cleaned (or used) recently; there was a roach in the tub, the drawers in the bathroom were dirty and one was so stuck we couldn't open it. Generally we look for this type of hotel but this is the first time we tried an Extended Stay; normally we use Residence Inn. I did not realize you have to go to the front desk to get any dishes and silverware; that was just gross and a major inconvenience. There was also no notepaper or pen which is not a requirement but is nice to have. There was a lot of plumbing noise. The worst part was there were two men yelling outside our window about to have a fistfight. We called the front desk and they called the police. We didn't hear anything more after that but did not feel comfortable. We will NEVER stay here again and I doubt we will ever try Extended Stay again. We would have left but after such a long day on the road we were too exhausted to pack up and leave. It seemed like it was being used for construction workers which normally is not an issue; they are early to bed early to rise like us; but it may have been used as a homeless shelter; I do not know. It was truly awful and scary.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Boston - Marlborough reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Studio Suites Boston - Marlborough Hotel Marlborough
- Homestead Marlborough
- Homestead Studio Suites Marlborough
- Homestead Suites Marlborough
- Marlborough Homestead Suites