The hotel was better than I expected. If you're not too picky and just want a descent place to crash after a long day, I would recommend it better than most hotels/motels around Marlborough.
The hotel is located near a small forest so don't worry about outside noise.
Wi-fi is complementary and the friendly staff can always give you good tips on the area.
Although breakfast is not available, 'Panera Bread', down the road is a great choice to start your day :)
The accommodations are fine. The room is clean and I had not problems with the facilities appliances in the room.
Take into consideration that the refrigerator is not too far from your bed so if you're sensitive to noise (like me) its noise might bother you.
Cleaning lady stops by once a week.
I must praise the great staff that was very kind and always helpful.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Extended Stay, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Boston - Marlborough reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Studio Suites Boston - Marlborough Hotel Marlborough
- Homestead Marlborough
- Homestead Studio Suites Marlborough
- Homestead Suites Marlborough
- Marlborough Homestead Suites