Apparently the reviewers below are used to staying in top of the line accomodations, because I found this hotel to be right on par with an average hotel that typically charges more than double what this hotel charges. If you use online coupons, and also talk to the manager about negotiating a better price (pending the length of stay), I was able to get my cost per night down to $50 per night, and because I am staying 90 days, I also get all my tax refunded, which amounts to a huge sum of money (taxes are roughly 11.7% on hotels stays shorter than 90 days). The fact that they have a kitchenette, on site laundry, and FREE INTERNET (its not the fastest, but its still FREE), make this place a smoking value. You wont find any place in town that is even close to as nice, or offer as much for what you can book this place for. Trust me,. I have looked all over town trying to find the best value, without spending $3k+ per month. About the only place you can find cheaper is the Monticello (which is a total &*$% hole), and doesnt offer a kitchenette, or laundry. Overall, this place is a solid choice if your looking to get a nice place for a good value.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Extended Stay, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your Extended Stay America - Boston - Marlborough reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Studio Suites Boston - Marlborough Hotel Marlborough
- Homestead Marlborough
- Homestead Studio Suites Marlborough
- Homestead Suites Marlborough
- Marlborough Homestead Suites