“Something for everyone.” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Waltham
Description: This is a fairly new restaurant that specializes in organic cuisine - as many ingredients as possible are sourced locally. Great Food
Berkeley Springs, West Virginia
“Something for everyone.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

Tucked away in Lexington (a great town, by the way) this restaurant has enough variety on the menu to satisfy - meat eater, veggie or vegan.

I had the falafel & hummus with salad, and added tempeh for a little extra protein. The falafel and tempeh were crispy and not dry at all, something most falafel suffers from. The tempeh came unflavored by anything which I think is yummy but others might find bland. Others in the party had soup and the vegan burger. Nourish offers a large selection of teas and serves them in a tea pot - image that! No single mug of tea here. Service was a tad slow, but there was a party of 20 elsewhere in the restaurant celebrating a birthday.

Over all, it was a good meal. I wouldn't consider it gourmet, but at $18 for dinner (including drink, tax and tip) I think it's a wonderful value for wholesome, nourishing food.

Visited October 2012

Chicago, Illinois
“Great idea, so so food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

We went here for lunch looking for good food that was good for us. The decor was pretty interesting, and we had a nice booth right by the window. My wife ordered a salad with wild salmon on top. The salmon was cooked nicely. The greens on the salad were unfortunately a bit wilted. This was a Sunday and maybe the greens were getting old. Needed some work. I had the caprese chicken sandwich. Neat idea, with grilled chicken, mozzarella cheese, tomato and basil with pesto. The flavor was very good, but the chicken was overcooked and dry. Because the bun was pretty large (and more like a white kaiser roll than anything healthy like I might have expected for a place like this) and the chicken was dry, it didn't come off as well as I would have liked. Suggest less time on the grill and maybe something a bit smaller for the bun. Service was good and the lunch prices were fair. I can't really recommend, but I do like what they're trying to do.

• Visited October 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Boston, Massachusetts
“Not worth going”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

Food was dull, service lackluster. My friend and I left. We often go to lunch in Lexington Center, and will go elsewhere.

“Good food and beer selection”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012 via mobile

Stopped by for dinner and it had a good menu and nice beer selection. Great local beer selection and they also emphasize local food.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Lexington, Massachusetts
“Predictably bad”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

This was my third attempt to give this place another shot. Well, apparently I should not have wasted my time. The service is unbelievably slow, with ordering errors and things like this "I''ll bring you some bread while you are waiting for your appetizers" Ten minutes later "I am sorry but we are out of bread". The food, once it arrived was at best mediocre. I won't be back until the restaurant changes hands.

• Visited July 2012