“Food Network at the Sports Bar?” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #18 of 123 Restaurants in Leominster
Cuisines: American
Little Elm, Texas
“Food Network at the Sports Bar?”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

On a business trip I stopped in here for dinner. My server met me at the table (seat yourself) and was very friendly. The menu has some interesting options and there is a lot of variety. I settled on the sweet potato and black bean burrito and while the shell was a little over cooked, the burrito was excellent. I also had the seasonal dessert which was apple nachos and they too were excellent. The service was good throughout. Not great but good. My biggest complaints and they are minor is that the prices seemed a little high and when I go to a sports bar I do not want to watch the Food Network. Beyond that, definitely give them a try.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

New York City, New York
“Good food, everything was cooked to order”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

Was here with a very large group , we were not all sitted togather and did not expect to be. My table was served first and all our food was great. It was clear to me that the person doing the cooking cared about the food they served. I would eat here again when in the area. Wished I lived closer. The rest of our group needed to wait for their food, it was a busy night and i dont think the way they were sitting tables worked. It seemed to be a free for all, and servers were not taking care to make sure new tables were taken care of. The larger table in our group watied over an hour for food. I hate to say the last table with us gave up on ever getting their food and left after only getting their drinks. The joke has been since I keep telling them how good the food was and they dont believe me. Of the people that did get served we all agree we would go back but on a slower night. I dont believe the problem was with the kitchen but more with the servers and seating. If your looking for something other then franchise same old food this one is worth the trip.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Leominster, Massachusetts
“Good stand by”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

We go here often and have never had a problem with the food or service. Food is always served at the right temperature and they have lots to choose from. Favorites are chicken chipotle cherry cola, buffalo chicken dip, taco salad, all the burgers. Often specials with steak or seafood also good. Staff is prompt and attentive. Sometimes the A/C is over powering in spring/summer. Good outdoor seating , small area. Will go back again and again.

Visited June 2014
Massachusetts
“Great appetizers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

We've been here many times. This past time it was the whole family and we each had our favorite appetizer we wanted so we just had those for the meal. Wings, buffalo fries, regular fries, antipasto, and super nachos. Probably not very healthy but everything was great. Don't skip the regular fries!

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Boston, MA
“Always Good Food, Great Menu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

The Luxury Box has a fantastic menu with something for everyone, and the food is always very good. The restaurant is very nice and very comfortable. Pricing is also very reasonable. Just a great, locally owned restaurant.

• Visited December 2013