Impeccable service. Dan the bartender, in particular, was helpful in ways far above and beyond the call of duty, but everyone from the front desk on was terrific. Everyone knows everything - I heard waitstaff and chefs give driving directions and recite the full Tanglewood summer program. Food is good and breakfast buffet is great - and we have seen a lot of tepid breakfast buffets in our time. Special diet requests were cheerfully accommodated.
Rooms are clean and quiet - I don't think there is turndown service but we arrived late so it did not really matter. We stayed in the mansion which is where breakfast and formal dinner are served but, unlike other places we have stayed where this is true the dining room smells do not permeate the rooms upstairs.
It is May - the off season - and the property is undergoing some construction so there were minor parking changes but no noise at all on a weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched high on a hilltop in Lenox, MA, Cranwell Resort, Spa and Golf Club offers spectacular views for every season. Enjoy one of the largest spas in the Northeast along with elegant accommodations, fine dining, outstanding amenities and exceptional service. Whether your visit is for a weekend getaway, business meeting or stylish wedding or event, Cranwell Resort, Spa and Golf Club offers the ultimate resort experience on 380-acres snuggled in the heart of the Berkshires. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz and Otel so you can book your Cranwell Resort, Spa & Golf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cranwell Resort, Spa & Golf Club Hotel Lenox
- Cranwell Resort, Spa And Golf Club
- Cranwell Hotel Lenox
- Cranwell Resort Lenox
- Cranwell Resort Anbd Spa Lenox