“Knock me over with a feather” 5 of 5 stars

27 Housatonic St, Lenox, MA 01240
(413) 637-1055
Improve this listing
Ranked #27 of 59 Restaurants in Lenox
“Knock me over with a feather”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

I Came in expecting a basic deli sandwich and had the best Pesto, tomato, basil panini of my life. The panini was crispy, not oily and soggy. There was a perfectly portioned layer of mozzarella with a thick layer of fresh tasting tomatoes (very surprising for April in the Berkshires). The best part was the generous layer of fresh, basil rich pesto. Excellent. My daughter went nuts over her BLT wrap. Fresh, fresh, fresh!

Note to owners - repaint or at least scrub the walls in the bathroom. Although the bathroom was clean in general, I was put off by the fact that the ancillary surfaces hadn't been cleaned in what looked like years. Also, I don't mind paying $20 at a lunch counter for a delicious sandwich, which you clearly delivered, but I don't really need to add a few more for a waitress to carry it 2 feet to my table. You still get an excellent though for that delicious pesto!

Visited April 2014

Charlemont, Massachusetts
“Just a latte”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

Stopped in before the theater for a shot of awake juice. We were served perfect lattes and were asked for comments and treated as valued customers. What more do you want?

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Clinton
“Great place to grab lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014

A friends and I met in Lenox for a girls' getaway. We arrived shortly before lunch. After walking through town a bit, and checking menus, we decided on Shots. There is limited seating, but we didn't have to wait. Likely during the summer season, it can get quite crowded. We each had the 1/2 sandwich and salad special. I had a tuna panini and my friends had a ham and cheese panini. The salad was mixed greens with nuts and cranberries. We were both pleased with our choice.

Service was prompt, attentive and friendly. The French toast looked excellent as did the baked goods. I imagine you couldn't go wrong here for breakfast or lunch.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Buffalo, New York
“Good breakfast spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

Food was excellent. Set up best for small parties...we had 10. Omelets were light and had interesting ingredients. Pancake option serves two kids.

Visited December 2013
Reading, Massachusetts
“Slow, slow, slow”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

We waited 25 minutes for one sandwich that we shared which was just mediocre. There was no interaction with the service staff.

Visited December 2013