“Delightful Surprise” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner
Lewes, Delaware, United States
“Delightful Surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

Electra's Cafe is a small cafe hidden in a strip mall but it should not be overlooked. The menu is extensive with a tremendous variety which should satisfy anyone. The ingredients are fresh and delicious. My husband and I had the special for dinner--beef stroganoff and it was to die for. It came with a large salad--all fresh and bread which was great too. All for a very reasonable price. This gem was recommended to us by the hotel next door and by mentioning them, we received an additional discount. We will definitely go back on our next visit to Lenox. The service was also good.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Pittsfield, Massachusetts
“Excellent Cafe for Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, and/or Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

Every time we've had a meal at Electra's we haven't been disappointed. Everyone at the Cafe was courteous and foods are fresh and superbly prepared/ cooked to satisfaction.

Visited February 2014
Pittsfield,MA
“Greek Food to enjoy three meals a day.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

Electra's cafe is relatively new to the area and fairly recently added dinner to their lunch and breakfast choices. I have only had dinner there and on three occasions. I enjoy the relaxed and informal atmosphere and the service is very professional and friendly and accommodating. Service is also really fast. ; I really enjoyed the chicken souvlaki plate which came with rice, a few asparagus and great tasting pita slices. It also came with a salad which altho not overly large was very fresh. Most of the dinners are from 15-20 dollars. There are about 4 booths and 6 tables, some of which are fairly near the door, cold in wnter. The desserts are also authentic as are the specials like Pastitso and there are Gyro sandwiches offerred. I hope to get there for breakfast and lunch sometime. Lunch offerings do not seem especially inexpensive but check out the menu online. One unique feature--the servers take your order using tablets!

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“A hidden gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

Electra's Cafe is near the Yankee Inn, where I often stay when I am visiting my daughter. It is a hidden gem. The food is delicious, fresh, prepared to order and nicely presented. The service is professional and friendly. I don't think they were open for dinner when I first started visiting years ago, but I am glad they are now. I love Mediterranean food, and this is the best place in the area to find it. Lunch is easy going, bright and sunny, dinner is cozy and warm.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Virginia
“Great Spot for Breakfast or Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

Electra's was the perfect place for a hearty breakfast just adjacent to the Hampton Inn where we were staying. Service was prompt and friendly. The skillets, wraps and more traditional breakfast serving were excellent.

• Visited October 2013