“Truly a memorable evening - great service, great food.” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Bar, Dessert, Continental
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Williamstown, Massachusetts
“Truly a memorable evening - great service, great food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

We brought our parents out to dinner to celebrate their 60th wedding anniversary. Both the food and the service were absolutely fantastic, and the hospitality was superb. I have traveled and dined at nice restaurants for over 25 years, I would rate this as one of the best meals ever. I highly recommend this venue and I will most certainly return.

• Visited June 2014

Collingswood, NJ
“Great place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

This is a lovely place. The innkeepers make you feel at home, the food is attractively presented and delicious, and the bar has live music where you can relax and enjoy a drink after dinner. It doesn't get any better.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“What a treat! A special place with delicious food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

I've been to the Gateways many times now, so I can say, it's always a great time, and everything I've ordered has been delicious and well presented. The Gateways has a wonderful ambiance, with beautiful decor and it's very comfortable. It's a great place for a special occasion, but it's also great for a meal any day of the week.

Their soups are superb, and the dinners are very well plated, good portions and taste delicious. Don't even get me started on the desserts. I love that after a nice meal, I can spend time in the bar area, or listen to music in the piano bar. It is a fun, festive place to spend the entire evening. What a great destination in Lenox!

The staff is very attentive and welcoming. They seem eager to please their guests and make sure everyone is having a good time. I highly recommend it.

Grapevine, Texas
“great meals”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

I have stayed at the Gateways several times since the present owners took over a few years ago and have enjoyed many meals with them since they opened the restaurant. I have tried many of their dinners and all are prepared and served very well. My favorites are the Duck and the Sea Bass.

Des Moines, Iowa
“Relaxing ambience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

I had dinner at the Gateways with my sisters this May. The service was the best. Even though we arrived early, we were taken in immediately. The inn is cozy and warm with a lounge where music was playing that night. The dining room where we ate was a common dining spot for Norman Rockwell during the latter part of his life. It was very lovely with a fireplace and lots of windows with white curtains. The food was good. We had the chicken and it was moist and flavorful. This was our last stop in the Berkshires, so we had had alot of fantastic food by this point, but Gateways held its own on my list of good places for dinner in Lenox.

• 4 of 5 stars Food