“Go asap to CR Lenox for the best days of your life” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Canyon Ranch in Lenox

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Lenox
Canyon Ranch in Lenox
You added Canyon Ranch in Lenox to your Saves list
165 Kemble Street, Lenox, MA 01240   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
New Guests Save 20%
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Lenox
Los Angeles, California
“Go asap to CR Lenox for the best days of your life”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

There is no better place to spend summer days in the Berkshires than Canyon Ranch, Lenox. Besides the outstanding food and I mean-- outstanding-- and great lodgings, there is just so much to do..hike, bike, paddle board, yoga on a paddle board, learn, laugh, read, relax. The staff has so much pride and love in their property that it shows in everything they do. If you are on on the fence, go now! It will be the best way you take care of you and everyone else all year.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
CanyonRanchLenox, General Manager at Canyon Ranch in Lenox, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
What an amazing review of our property! Thank you very much for taking the time to write about your visit to Canyon Ranch in Lenox. Our staff does pride themselves on creating an experience that enables our guests to take care of themselves “and everyone else all year” and we all hope those who visit us consider their stay “the best days of their life.” It is always a pleasure to have you here; we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Reggie Cooper

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Saint Paul, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

After a very stressful 2 years of work, I decided to go to CR Lenox for 6 days quiet time, by myself, as well as exercise and some physical and mental therapy. I couldn't have chosen a better place. The staff is phenomenal in all disciplines: exercise teachers, mental health therapists, complimentary medicine practitioners (I did acupuncture for the first time and it helped me greatly), etc. Do yourself a massive favor, spend the money, and go jump start your mental and physical health at Canyon Ranch. Lenox is absolutely lovely in the summer, and the grounds on which the facility sits are stunning and relaxing and scenic. I can't say enough good things about it. GO!!

Room Tip: I chose the most basic accommodation, which ended up being a large room with a king bed, a chair and...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
CanyonRanchLenox, General Manager at Canyon Ranch in Lenox, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
What a terrific endorsement of Canyon Ranch in Lenox; I am beyond pleased that you feel you “couldn't have chosen a better place.” It certainly sounds as though you were able to achieve your wellness goals during your stay. Best wishes to you and we hope to welcome you very soon.
Nashville, Tennessee, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

Everything was outstanding. The last time I was at CR was 15 years ago when I 25. At age 40, I was able to truly appreciate the therapeutic aspects of CR. I had a Meditation, Relaxation, & Visualization session with Wren. Learning to meditate has been a life changing experience. She has such a gift. Also, the landscaping and gardens are stunning. The people in transportation were great, as well. Daisy picked me up from the airport and JB took me back. They are both so knowledgable about the area. I also enjoyed Mel's lecture and book. It was such a treat to hear from the founder of such a magnificent place. I look forward to returning next year.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dear Jan, I am thrilled to hear your return trip to Canyon Ranch was “outstanding” and look forward to sharing your high praise with Wren, Daisy and JB. I am so pleased that “learning to meditate has been a life changing experience” and that you were able to attend our Founder, Mel Zuckerman’s lecture. From all of our staff, we thank you for taking the time to share your experience at TripAdvisor and look forward to welcoming you again next year.
Dover, DE
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

The staff at CR was phenomenal and comparable only to Disney staff! Everyone was warm, friendly and helpful. Every class we took was worthwhile and a few we're truly life-changing experiences! Being there made me want to make changes in my life in order to be healthier and more aware of my lifestyle. After returning home, I immediately started a Canyon Ranch fund for myself for next year. Loved every minute of every day!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
CanyonRanchLenox, General Manager at Canyon Ranch in Lenox, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
Dear Mary, Thank you for your wonderful review of your recent stay at Canyon Ranch in Lenox! Your comments about the ongoing lifestyle improvements you have discovered were most gratifying; you have hit the nail square on the head! We certainly want people to enjoy themselves while they are here but it is the post-visit changes that are the most important, and it sounds like they have all been positive ones for you. We look forward to welcoming you again next year and hope once again you will be loving “every minute of every day.”
New City, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

This is the ULTIMATE place to unwind, rejuvenate, exercise (or not). The spa is outstanding with each and every therapist an expert in what they do. Your program advisor will assist you in determining what it is you would benefit most from ( aromatherapy, body work, etc). The lectures and fitness classes are top notch and there is something for EVERYONE! We've been going to this Canyon Ranch as well as to the one in Tucson, AZ for 8 years and have never been disappointed. I try something new each and every time. There's cardio, yoga, biking, hiking, water aerobics and just plain lounging! Do as much or as little as you want.....but I think you'll want to do lots....I always do!

Room Tip: All are comparable unless you have more than 2 people. If you want a suite that can accommodate 2 i...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Robyn, What an amazing review of Canyon Ranch in Lenox; I truly appreciate your generous praise! Yes, we do offer activities for “EVERYONE” and hope all our guests meet with a program advisor as it is the perfect way to set your goals and schedule for your stay. Thank you very much for your continued patronage and we look forward to welcoming you again next year.
New York, NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

This has been my third or fourth trip to Canyon Ranch in the Berkshires. I always go in either the fall or spring. I take lots of classes from early in the day to meditation and yoga in the evening. Most of the instructors are very good to great. Even though I take a lot of classes at home I always learn new ways of doing things. I also go to some of the lectures which can be good to life changing. I always end the day in the spa usually with a massage. This trip the male masseuse I had was very mediocre but the two women were wonderful. I have always traveled with friends and love the "all about me" time. The meals are tasty and healthy. The setting is lovely. Checking in is a little quirky but fine with a New England humbleness. I was picked up in Albany and driven to the Ranch by the nicest driver.I love that they packed us a lunch as we left but you had to know to ask about that. A few things that I wished could be fixed are many of the rooms have the sun shining in every morning and unless you know to ask for a black-out shade you can suffer and for a healthful environment trying to encourage sleep that's a no-no. Also, the steam room was broken when we were there. I know this is impossible to fix but there is no access from the indoor pool area to the dressing rooms which mean you have to traipse through the exercise area to the locker room. With all being said this is one of my, "Happy Places".

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for your thoughtful review of Canyon Ranch in Lenox. I am so pleased to know you consider us one of your “Happy Places.” Your candid observations were appreciated; our goal is to make your stay the very best it can be and your input helps to guide our efforts. I hope to welcome you and your friends again soon.
Great Neck, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

Canyon Ranch in my opinion is one of the best places to stay if you want great food, spectacular activities, luxurious accomodations and a wonderful spa. For a number of years, my family and I made an annual three generation stay. As my mother became older and travel was more difficult for her, my daughter and I have continued our annual stay there. We loved the Ranch so much we became "members." From the moment you come to the Canyon Ranch everyone treats you like royalty. You don't have to worry about your luggage; it is taken to your room. There is a great variety of activities and sports: hiking and canoeing, tennis, raquetball, zumba, dancing, yoga, three kinds of water exercise daily and knitting and watercolor as well. Of course, they have a gigantic indoor pool for water exercise and a beautiful outdoor pool. The food is served in an elegently decorated part of this mansion. Everyday, you have a salad bar at every meal and many selections to choose from whether you're a vegan or a meat eater.
The spa is beautiful; the locker room is huge and has a dry, wet sauna and a jacuzzi adjacent to the treatment rooms.
Canyon Ranch exemplies the best of a spa experience! Luxury Abounds!

joan from new york

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
CanyonRanchLenox, General Manager at Canyon Ranch in Lenox, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
Wow – Thank you for your incredible review! I am so pleased to hear you and your family have continued to join us over the years and decided to commit to your health by becoming members. Not only is this a cost savings but also allows for more frequent visits serving as a “refresher course” in healthy living. Our fine staff strives to inspire our guests with their wellness aspirations, and I’m thrilled to hear you feel “Canyon Ranch exemplifies the best of a spa experience!” We look forward to welcoming you and your family again soon.
Reggie Cooper

Been to Canyon Ranch in Lenox? Share your experiences!