“Love, Love Love it! I can't wait for another visit.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Canyon Ranch in Lenox

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Lenox
Canyon Ranch in Lenox
You added Canyon Ranch in Lenox to your Saves list
165 Kemble Street, Lenox, MA 01240   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
New Guests Save 20%
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Lenox
Boston, Massachusetts
“Love, Love Love it! I can't wait for another visit.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

I had always read about it but never tried it. Friends go annually,so I jumped in and joined them. My only regret is that I didn't do it sooner. I enjoyed the classes; they made accommodations for my eating habits; rooms were clean and easy to live in; overall I enjoyed it.

Be advised that when you arrive in the morning for a full day, go prepared to not have your room or luggage with you. Just dress for your first class and you won't even notice.

• Stayed December 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

My mother and I shared our 6th trip to Canyon Ranch in Leonx, MA together this past March. It was a birthday trip for both of us. Past trips included groups of 4 including us - but this time it was just the two of us (insert song here). As usual -given she is my mother and 30+ year older than I am - we went our separate ways meeting up for meals and in the room.

As usual we had a fabulous time. The staff in every part of the "Ranch" was wonderful. My mother took several fitness classes and was able to scale down the excerises for her own needs. I loved the "Strides" class in the gym, the 2.5 mile nature hike, & every afternoon played Wallyball. Wallyball is volleyball in a racketball court - but a lot faster and you can use the walls.

On my full last day, I ended playing Wallyball comprised of 2 teams most of the staff from Canyon Ranch. By the time I was done playing (2 hours -) Besides pretty tired, I felt like we were all teammates. They included me in the game, made sure they were not playing over me, and coached me as we played. When I saw them later, they greeted me like a friend.

If it is offered, make sure you play BINGO in the evening. The group of people playing were from all over the county and different ages, but the staffer running BINGO made it so much fun that we all knew each other by the end of the evening. The prizes (I did not win, but a lot of people did) were great too.

The room we stayed in was a standard room for two and it was quite comforable enough to share. We have stayed in a suite for four and those room are spacious as well. Bring your own liquid soap for the bathroom if that is what you prefer as they offer bar soap. There are many different kinds of pillows, but if you find them too soft, just call down to the desk. I did and they found me the firmest pillow as I requested.

Both my mother & I also enjoyed the Spa area, getting massages, facials, and visiting the 2 steams rooms and hot tub.

Canyon Ranch is a wonderful place to spend time with family and to meet many new people. The schedule and staff makes it easy to spend just enough time with the people you came with, but also go off on your own and meet new people and try new things.

Every trip my mom and think it will not be as wonderful and memoriable as the last trip, and every trip we are pleasantly surprised and it is a great time.

New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

I have visited Canyon Ranch, Lenox over a dozen times and it never disappoints. The setting is beautiful as are the facilities. They are tastefully done-a feeling of relaxation from the moment you enter the comfortable, immaculate facility.

The service is the best-each and every employee seem to want to make your stay perfect. They think of everyithing from the time you drive up until you leave. The only things a guest has to think about is what activity to do or what to order at mealtime.

The meals decision would be more difficulty, as everything looks and tastes wonderful, but their solution is that you can order mutiple dishes, dishes to share of half orders of more than one dish. The excellent staff only want their guests to be happy.

As for the facilities, whether it is the spa, salon, fitness area-there is a very wide range of activities in this most up-to-date facility.

I have just returned, and look forward to planning my next visit!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
CanyonRanchLenox, General Manager at Canyon Ranch in Lenox, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Thank you for your thoughtful review; your accolades were greatly appreciated. Our staff certainly does all they can to make Canyon Ranch in Lenox “the best there is!” It is so rewarding to know that you continue to join us and we “never disappoint.” We look forward to welcoming you again soon.
Orleans, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

My daughters 55th Birthday was a cause for celebration. My sister lives in NYC and joined us.
The nice thing about Canyon Ranch is "Something for Everyone" We looked through "This Week at Canyon Ranch" which is the weekly schedules. One of us had a pedicure , one went to a stretch class, and one to see a nurse. We met for lunch. No one feels pressured to do what the other is doing. The food is exceptional, and your needs are met for special dietary issues.
This was my 26th visit! Try it, you will be glad you did!

Room Tip: Rooms are chosen according to need. Suites, Doubles, etc All rooms are beautifully decorated with T...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
CanyonRanchLenox, General Manager at Canyon Ranch in Lenox, responded to this review, March 31, 2013
Thank you so much for joining us for your daughter’s 55th birthday; I agree, that is definitely a reason to celebrate! I am so pleased that our activities, classes, and services have brought you back to Lenox 26 times! As I am sure you know, sharing Canyon Ranch with your family is a gift that endures. We look forward to welcoming you for your 27th visit!
Boston, MA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

This is the only vacation spot that I religiously book year after year. As a busy mother of four, the three nights that I spend here with my girlfriends is invaluable. The rooms are perfect with comfortable beds. The facilities are always upgraded and maintained, but what really makes CR stand out about the various other destination spas that I have gone to is the information on healthful living. Each time I visit, I learn something new. The doctors, physical therapists, trainers, nutritionist, massage therapists, esthetician are all top notch. Even though the price can feel indulgent, I feel like it is an outstanding value for what you get.

Last year I brought my husband, who liked it and got excellent advise from the doctors, however, I liked it better solo. He enjoyed the spinning classes, basketball and boxing class and found classes that were challenging enough.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you so much for your thoughtful review. It certainly sounds like you had a wonderful retreat at Canyon Ranch in Lenox; relaxing, rejuvenating and learning while enjoying time spent with friends. I am so glad you consider Canyon Ranch “your happy place” and look forward to welcoming you and your friends again next year.
Stamford, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

It took me a while before I wrote this because I felt I was gilding the lily. IF one has been there, one can't wait to go back and if one has not, well, just read the brochure. I said I was not a spa person but a group of my professional colleagues talked me into trying it and now I am the first one to sign up. The attention to detail is just amazing. The sights, the smells, the staff, the food, the atmosphere are all just perfect. There is an incredible array of services: outdoor activities such as rigorous hikes or strolls, exercise classes for the newbies and the pros, from yoga to weights, private sessions, a pool, a sauna, a steam room, an inhalation room with eucalyptus; a fully stocked locker room (I don't even use the shower in my room) ; grooming services, health consultations, lectures, cooking lessions, and of course massages you could die for. My choice is rigorous exercise to justify a deep tissue massage. The rooms are spacious enough to share. I have never passed a staff member who did not say hello. The dining room and the "coffee shop" are both professionally run. The cafe means you can have quick breakfast before an early morning activity, get something to go if you have to do some work in your room or just grab a cup of coffee. Lunch and dinner in the dinning room is more leisurely. you sit by yourself or join you group at a big table. The food is tasty, though I confess, I always ask for salt. Its a great way to spend time with colleagues, friends or family though the cliente is mostly female, men are welcome and the ones there seem very comfortable.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
We truly appreciate you sharing your Canyon Ranch experience with the TripAdvisor community! It is so rewarding to have the pleasure of guiding our guests on the path to finding a healthier and happier life. Your compliments for our array of services, activities and dining options and overall “attention to detail” were appreciated. I look forward to sharing your review with our staff and hope to welcome you again soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

I have been coming here for years. The food is excellent and the portions show you how one should really eat. The rooms are well appointed. The services and sports fit every type. The best thing are the wonderful and informative lectures by the Canyon Ranch physicians. They are cutting edge and the information is quite helpful.
It is always very rejuvenating in many ways.

• Stayed March 2013
Thank you for your wonderful review. I am so pleased you find your stays “very rejuvenating” and continue to join us year after year. As you mentioned, in addition to our spa and sport offerings, our physicians and Health & Healing practitioners, offer enlightening and progressive lectures filled with education about living a healthy and fulfilling life and I am so glad you were able to avail of their expertise. I look forward to welcoming you again soon.
Reggie Cooper

Been to Canyon Ranch in Lenox? Share your experiences!