“rest, revitalize, restore, destress” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Canyon Ranch in Lenox

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Lenox
Canyon Ranch in Lenox
You added Canyon Ranch in Lenox to your Saves list
165 Kemble Street, Lenox, MA 01240   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
New Guests Save 20%
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Lenox
Hingham, Massachusetts, Usa
“rest, revitalize, restore, destress”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

My experience at Canyon Ranch was amazing. I have never gone away alone before and I loved spending time with myself! My days at the Ranch were restorative and pampering. I concentrated soley on myself and scheduled classes, spa treatments and lectures to suit my needs. I thought the lectures were wonderful, food absolutely delicious, classes were available for every level of ability and the spa services were exemplary. If you wanted to sit by a fireplace and read a book, take a walk, knock yourself out on the exercise circuit - it was your schedule to decide.....best of all ,I left my cell phone in my room! The three night stay passed much too quickly but I know I definitely want to make this personal vacation an annual event!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
CanyonRanchLenox, General Manager at Canyon Ranch in Lenox, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
It is immensely rewarding to help our guests find healthier and happier ways to live and we pride ourselves on offering something for everyone, whether their intentions be rest & rejuvenation, fitness training or addressing a specific health concern. How wonderful to know you concentrated “soley” on yourself and even left your cell phone in the room! We encourage our guests to unplug when they’re here for awhile and I am glad you took full advantage of that opportunity. Thank you for the wonderful review and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Reggie Cooper

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Alexandria, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

What can I say...Canyon Ranch Lenox has been an annual trip for the last few years and it never disappoints. From the minute you step into the "bubble" you feel stress leave you. The classes, lectures, body treatments and food (especially the new cappuccino machine) are all top notch -- not to mention the instructors and dining room staff. They all take that extra step to make your stay exceptional. I'll be back same time next year!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
It is one of our goals to share the Canyon Ranch health and wellness vacation in a way that inspires you to explore the vast opportunities that await you. We thank you for your review as well as your return visits to Canyon Ranch. I look forward to sharing your review with our staff.
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

This is truly a magical getaway for anyone interested in healthy lifestyle! This visit was as a solo traveller and this is definitely the place to go if you're traveling on your own! You are treated like a queen from start to finish. All of the staff Go out of their way to making your trip truly memorable! You can be as active as you wish and the quality of classes and outdoor hikIng options is exceptional! The food is superb- delicious, nutritious! A driver will pick you up in Albany, which is very convenient! Spa services are yummy- especially muscle melt massage
The overall ambience is warm, amazingly accommodating and bustling with at least 10 options- fitness classes, lectures, leisure avtivituesor just reading by the fire in the lounge. This is my third visit and I leave rejuvenated and inspired to continue my fit healthy lifestyle. This will definitely be a yearly escape for me!

• Stayed March 2013
First, I thank you for your endorsement of our facilities, fine staff and how they strive to meet each guest's individual needs. We pride ourselves on offering something for everyone – be it the person just beginning their fitness routine or an elite level athlete looking for training assistance. We appreciate the compliments and look forward to making your next trip equally as wonderful.
New York City, New York, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I took my 2 adult daughters and we had a fabulous time. Everyone was able to do their thing but we also spent a good deal of time together. We cannot wait to go back. We had a suite which was perfect and w eloped the food. Since it was delicious and healthy it was double enjoyable.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
I am so glad to hear you and your daughters chose to spend your valuable time together at Canyon Ranch in Lenox. Knowing you “cannot wait to go back” confirms for me that our staff is excelling at making your vacation truly memorable. I look forward to welcoming you and your daughters again soon.
Brooklyn, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I spend 3 days here. Althought it is a bit expensive, it is worth every penny. You can be as active or as inactive as you choose. The facility offeres many different kinds of exercise, spa ro beauty options and you can decide what to do. No one will pressure you into anything. The Library is a wonderful place with a warm roaring fire and very comfy chairs. They have a second lounge as well which also features a fireplace. Windows everywhere with lovely views of the Berkshires. The staff are very courteous and upbeat. Just a short 2 hour train ride from NYC Penn Station and we were shuttled to and from the airport. It was just what I needed and I hope to return next year.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
I thoroughly enjoy sharing the reviews of our guests with our dedicated employees. Our staff takes pride in making your vacation one that exceeds your expectations and enhances your lifestyle once you return home. I too hope to welcome you again next year!
Weston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

What an amazing place! This was my first trip. I've been wanting to go to Canyon Ranch and a friend pulled together a large group of women for a January getaway. I went primarily for the exercise classes and the food and both exceeded my expectations. I attended 4 classes per day, starting with spin and ending with restorative yoga. All instructors were great. The equipment is top notch, the facility meticulously clean, the grounds are beautiful. You are treated like a star and staff is friendly and relaxed. The food in the dining room was especially impressive. We had gourmet meals equal to any high end restaurant that were expertly prepared, flavorful and filling. What impressed me the most though was the staff. From the first person I met at the entrance who whisked my baggage to my room in mere seconds to the kindest woman working the cafe who packed me a big breakfast (I had a 5:30 AM departure) to go (she stayed beyond her shift) , to the desk manager who had hot coffee waiting for me at 5:30 AM (unsolicited) and called to ask if I wanted cream and sugar, they are the ones who make stays memorable. I could not thank them enough.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Beth, It certainly sounds like you had a wonderful retreat at Canyon Ranch in Lenox; relaxing, rejuvenating and sharing friendships. We pride ourselves on our staff connecting with our guests and ensuring they are “treated like a star.” It will be our pleasure to welcome you and your friends back again soon.
Roseland, New Jersey, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

Relaxing, stimulating, lovely trip with the family. My husband sat by the fire, reading, I went to lots of lectures, and our adult daughter went to lots of fitness classes. A very successful family trip.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your thoughtful review. We love welcoming families at Canyon Ranch in Lenox. Giving yourself the gift of enhancing your health, while passing it on from one generation to the next is a gift that will last a lifetime. We look forward to welcoming you and your family again soon.
Reggie Cooper

Been to Canyon Ranch in Lenox? Share your experiences!