“Loved Harrison House!!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Harrison House - A Country Inn

Harrison House - A Country Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lenox
Harrison House - A Country Inn
You added Harrison House - A Country Inn to your Saves list
174 Main Street, Lenox, MA 01240   |
Ranked #22 of 24 Lenox B&B and Inns
MA
“Loved Harrison House!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2006

Very simple!! Andrew the very best!! Troy is a riot, love him. I wanna take them home with me!! Breakfast is worth the entire trip!! Be back soon Harrison House, thank you!!

• Liked — Breakfast if I can only choose one thing!
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Tips/Secrets — Book the Suite!!
  • Stayed October 2006, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Families
Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2006

Romance is definitely alive at Harrison House. We stayed in a beautiful king size room with a view of the back gardens. There were candles in the room, a basket full of goodies to enjoy, and fresh flowers. The room was very spacious and it was so nice to lay in a huge comfy bed! We took advantage of the large hammock out under the trees and the breakfast was wonderful. Sitting on the porch to enjoy it was icing on the cake. I enjoyed talking to Andrew as he made us feel right at home, but was sorry to learn that "Harry" had passed away. It seemed as he was loved by all who met him from the stories we heard. The grounds were very nice.

• Liked — Romance
  • Disliked — no common room
  • Tips/Secrets — enjoy yourself
  • Stayed August 2006, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2006

This Inn is by far the nicest B&B I have stayed in. The room was beautiful (King Size) with an amazingly comfortable bed. There were flowers in our room and a basketfull of goodies.

Andrew, the owner of the Inn could not have been more helpfull or accomadating. He helped us with dinner reservations plus great ideas of what to do in the area.

The breakfasts were, "Out of this world!" There were wonderful omlettes and fresh baked popovers. The coffee was fresh brewed with savory beans. It was fabulous. Plus the dining room is full of art to enjoy. Most of the mornings we ate on the wrap around porch admiring the pretty gardens while eating.

Andrew also had snacks in the kitchen to enjoy any time of the day or night.

This is a place my husband and I will return to again and again.

Carol
Huntington, NY

• Liked — The beds were amazingly comfortable and the Inn owner was very accomadating.
  • Disliked — Having to go home!
  • Tips/Secrets — Book early and it would be great on the "off
  • Stayed July 2006, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Santa Rosa, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2006

We stayed seven nights. Andrew's breakfasts were outstanding with new items each day. The rooms were a step back in the past and very well done. It is everything you want in a B & B.... quiet, setting, ambiance and friendliness.

While situated on Main Street, it is very short walk from the center of town. The grounds (more than ample) are well-groomed and even has a hammock under a big tree.

We were there with a large groug to enjoy the Tanglewwod Summer Series with Boston Symphony. Our lodgings were spread out. By far, we had the best accommodations. We recommend Harrison House to everyone and we will stay there in the future.

Herb Williams
President,Delphi
3310 Parker Hill Road
Santa Rosa, CA

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2006

Spent one glorious night at Harrison House, a lovely and friendly country inn located in Lenox, MA. The "character" of Harrison House is warm elegance. It's sophisticated but charming, cute but stylish. I noticed lots of attention to detail. It's a "bed and breakfast" arrangement, not a hotel, so it has flavor - color and pattern and antiques with flair but avoids the overly "funky" feeling sometimes experienced in the B&B world. I was surprised at how spacious my room was: enormous 4 poster bed, working fireplace and a clean, modern, ample bath. Breakfast in the morning was yummy and the owner was attentive in the most positive way. This is a great place. I spend a fair amount of time in that area and glad I've found Harrison House. It's a gem!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2006

If you’re looking for the real “bed and breakfast” experience, Harrison House is for you. I enjoyed every aspect of my stay. Upon arrival I was greeted and made right at home. My room was comfortable and very luxurious. It is clear to me that Andrew (the owner) is extremely devoted to making his guests feel like royalty. A stay at Harrison House is the perfect touch to a trip to the Berkshires. I can’t wait to go back!

• Stayed January 2006, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2006

A++
Very very happy!! When in Lenox, you must give this place a try!! Lenox's VERY BEST!! Thank you Andrew!!
We will be back in Jan!

• Stayed December 2005

Been to Harrison House - A Country Inn? Share your experiences!