“Lovely, clean, welcoming and warm!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Crabtree Cottage

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lee
Crabtree Cottage
You added Crabtree Cottage to your Saves list
65 Franklin St., Lee, MA 01238   |
Ranked #1 of 8 Lee B&B and Inns
Certificate of Excellence 2014
The Berkshires
“Lovely, clean, welcoming and warm!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

What a delight! My mother had a wonderful stay! Delicious breakfast, gracious inn keepers and convenient location. I will be recommending it to others! Suite Julia had a brand new bathroom, lovely toiletries and flat screen TV! Janis gave us great local merchant recs, too!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Blue Hill, Maine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

A little gem! Janis & her two wonderful pups are such a treasure~! We stayed two nights in Suite Julia - so nice & quiet & private. The bathroom is petit but has all that is necessary. The bedroom was spacious & comfortable - and the pillows passed my very strict pillow test. Breakfast was amazingly delicious & right on time. In the evening we sat on a sweet love seat downstairs & enjoyed delicious cookies, hot cider and relaxed in the spotless living room. We could not have been happier. One of the best B&Bs I've come across & so glad we found it! Thanks Tripadvisor & Crabtree Cottage!

Room Tip: Suite Julia & The Master Suite are on the second floor - others are on the first floor & pe...
boston
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

We arrived late at night to "spiked" cider and homemade cookies. Breakfast the next morning was incredible with an interesting table of people from all around the world. Janis was incredibly flexible and accommodating and the rooms were beautifully decorated. I recommend this B&B for anyone spending some time in the Berkshires.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

I just returned from a wonderful 2-night stay at the Crabtree Cottage.The location is close to all that the Berkshires have to offer. I stayed in Suite Julia,a spotlessly clean and beautifully decorated room. Janis and Jeff were very nice and attentive and their knowledge of the area is superb. Breakfast is better than any restaurant fare. I couldn't wait to see what Janis prepared each morning! I can't wait to go back!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
South Huntington, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

Stayed here Colombus Day weekend. What a lovely place! Janis and Jeff are great hosts. The cottage is absolutely charming with French country decor and beautiful gardens. We stayed in La Chambre Bleu and it was very comfortable. I think the two other rooms are larger but are more $$. This room was a great value. The breakfasts were the best I've ever had in a B&B. There were fresh baked cookies for us when we arrived. The next afternoon there were fresh cookies, dark chocolates, and spiked hot cider! My husband and I were there celebrating our anniversary and Janis gave us a gift - super sweet and completely unexpected. The location is perfect: you can walk to restaurants in Lee, and Lenox, Stockbridge, ad Great Barrington are a short drive away. I highly recommend Crabtree Cottage - we will stay here again.

Santa Rosa, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

When we walked up to the Crabtree Cottage very late at night, I almost cried at seeing all the flowers overflowing, a perfect white picket fence in front , and in a lovely sweet neighborhood. Janis had fresh chocolate chip cookies waiting for us in our adorable room. In the morning, Max and Margot, the precious dogs, and Beau, the cat, greeted me so calmly and sweetly. Janis then took me for a complete tour of her full garden complete with overflowing tomatoes and grape arbor. The breakfast was lovely and delicious. Perfect beginning to our first road trip in New England!

Room Tip: They are all great, but her new room upstairs is very large and very special!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
toronto
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

Crabtree Cottage is a wonderful combination of charm and elegance. Janis and Jeff have created a friendly and comfortable place where guests feel relaxed and cared for. We stayed one night in Julia suite, a lovely bright and spacious room with the most comfortable bed, and charming decor. Breakfast by candlelight in the cozy dining room was an elegant feast. I wish we could have stayed longer. Max and Margot, the friendly family dogs watched from the front door as we departed. We hope to return soon.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Crabtree Cottage? Share your experiences!