“Good, pleasant waitress” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Middletown, Connecticut
“Good, pleasant waitress”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2011

My husband and I ate breakfast there on 10//8, around 8am. Besides a few people at the counter, there was only one other table occupied. It might be because Otto's is a wee bit farther up Main street than the other breakfast establishment on Main St.. We ordered eggs, bacon, homemade toast, home fries and coffee. All was prepared well. The place is nice, perhaps a bit too spartan for my taste. I wish there was a selection of danish and pastry, and/orcookies and cakes, in addition to the standard muffins and bagels. It was a tad expensive, but prepared well. It would be nice to have a pancake, egg and meat selection for a less expensiver price than the larger orders of pancakes on the menu. Service was pleasant and timely.

• Visited October 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

massachusetts
“Alittle jewel in the heart of Lee”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2011

Owned by the popular Salmon Run across the street, Otto's is open for breakfast and lunch.
We were there twice and were very pleased with the quality of the food served. I had an amazing omelet with cheese, mushrooms and tomatoes, and I and truthfully say that in all my (68) years I have never had one taste as good as this did. My wife agreed. On another visit we had sandwiches (chicken salad and tuna) and decided that this is THE place for breakfast or lunch. Don't miss it! Caution: it's small, so you may have to wait a bit.

• Visited July 2011