I visited your Taunton location for the first time yesterday and I can tell you, without question, that I will not be going back. The primary reason: safety. There are several ways in which this location is not safe for children:
1. The entrance to the mall is large and unmonitored. There is no security to prevent a little one from wandering out and, more importantly, no way to prevent anyone from entering the facility and removing a child. You do not have a system which attaches an adult to a child upon admission (see: Davis Farmland, Imagination Island). Yes, it is a parent's responsibility to keep watch over their children but in an area that is so large and open (see #2) it is very easy for a parent to lose sight of a child. Unlike a playground, you are charging for admission and should provide an extra level of security.
2. The area is way too large. The inflatables and games are too spread out and there is far too much open space. It was impossible for me to monitor all three of my children because, with multiple ways in and out of the play area, they easily moved from one space to another. If you come with more than one child, you should be prepared for them to be out of sight quickly.
3. The play areas are not monitored. There was no staff in the inflatables area to ensure that safety rules were being adhered to or that the people in the area had paid for admission. It puts parents in the uncomfortable situation of monitoring other peoples children or, potentially leaving the play area to go get a staff member if the situation warrants.
4. The location of the bathrooms is completely inappropriate for children. They are located near the entrance but behind a wall - completely obscured from the front desk. Another parent I was with described it as creepy and I completely agree.
5. We were attending a birthday party and was completely disappointed by the attention of the staff, who gave the parent no indication of the schedule of the party and appeared only once to serve pizza. The room was not ready upon arrival and the staff did nothing to help the parent.
Your facility is an accident waiting to happen and will ultimately attract predators. I have told my children that we will not be returning and not even to ask if we can go. I have told them that I will bring them lots of places for fun but never, ever, will we go some place that is not safe.
If you own or manage Pump n' Jump, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.