“Great if you just need a place for a night with your dog.” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #13 of 22 hotels in Hyannis
Orleans, Massachusetts
“Great if you just need a place for a night with your dog.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

This Comfort Inn was clean and very easy access if you have a dog. The room had easy access to the outside and to your car. It is the kind of hotel/motel where you can park right outside your door for the dog friendly rooms. The front desk staff was very friendly and helped with a good pizza joint that delivered quickly.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
cima003, General Manager at Comfort Inn Cape Cod, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Dear Mayzgirl,

Thank you for your recent TripAdvisor review! I am happy to hear that our pet friendly rooms met your needs while you were traveling. We are one of the only hotels in Hyannis that offer pet friendly accomodations, and we definitely have a soft spot for our furry friends! On Thursday, 4/18, the Comfort Inn is hosting a pet adoption with the MSPCA to help find homes for pets in need. I am pleased to hear that our staff was also accomodating and helped make your stay more enjoyable. I will pass these comments along! Thank you for your positive feedback, and we hope that you will stay with us again if you are back in the area!

Best Regards,

190 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Binghamton, NY
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Stayed for a night while in the area on business. The hotel was fine, a little oddly laid out with some rooms that have exterior access to the parking lot. Mine didn't, which I was thankful for. The room was clean and the bed was fairly comfortable. The room may have had the smallest bathroom I have ever seen, but it worked. TV selection was adequate, the pool looked nice, and the breakfast area had a decent selection. I would recommend that the staff learn a little about restaurants in the area, as I asked for a list of restaurants and was offered a menu for Chinese takeout or pizza delivery. When I said I wanted to leave and eat local, I was offered Unos and other chain restaurants. I figured it out myself with the help of the local guide in the room, but was hoping for a decent suggestion. At $100/night, no complaints out of me as the hotel was on the main road and near my meeting location.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dear Izzzalot,

Thank you for posting your review on TripAdvisor! I am glad that the Comfort Inn was able to meet your needs while in the area for business. We do have some new staff for the season who are stilll learning about the local attractions and restuarants, so hopefully with a little time they will be pros at recommending the best restaurants in town! Sometimes it is nice while traveling to check out the more local places rather than the everyday chains. Be assured that I am working with my staff to provide this service! Next time you are in the area I hope you will enjoy our indoor pool, whirlpool, and sauna! After a long business day there is nothing better! Thank you again for your review, and on behalf of the entire Comfort Inn staff we wish you safe travels!

Best Regards,

Abington, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

It isn't the fanciest place, but the staff (especially Amanda Hansen) make it the best place to bring your family. Wevwere there on Feb vac and our stay was above and beyond our expectations. it is the best priced stay for all the perks...free breakfast, games and activities for the kids, pizza party for lunch...all fee of charge. We had a wonderful time!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
cima003, General Manager at Comfort Inn Cape Cod, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Dear Deb P.,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at the Comfort Inn Cape Cod! I appreciate your comments regarding our staff, and will definitely pass along your comments to Amanda. She truly is a great asset to our front desk, and we are lucky to have her! I am glad that you and your family enjoyed your stay during school vacation week and were able to take in the numerous activities we offered. The pizza party was a huge hit! I am glad that your family was also able to enjoy the pool games and deluxe continental breakfast as well! We will be offering a similar package in April, so we hope to see you then! Thank you!

Springfield, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

The comfort inn was tremendous in the two weeks in which I stayed there with a few teammates. The rooms and hotel lobby were always kept extremely clean and the staff was amazing. They accommodated countless times with late checkouts and holding breakfast an extra 30 min longer for us. I know they made the hotel feel like home to me and my teammates through friendliness and good hospitality. Plus on top of that they have a great pool, hot tub and sauna. All three of these were kept extremely clean and it was a great perk to the hotel. Once again, I want to thank Jeff and his staff for doing an unbelievable job.

Room Tip: All the rooms were kept with the same high standards.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
cima003, General Manager at Comfort Inn Cape Cod, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to contact TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay at the Comfort Inn Hyannis! I am glad that you were able to enjoy our hot breakfast each morning, complete with omelettes and waffles! Our goal is to make the guest feel at home while they are traveling, by providing them with superior customer service and clean, comfortable accomodations. The pool, hot tub and sauna allow for a relaxing experience after a long day. We hope that you will stay with us again should your travels bring you back to Cape Cod!

3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

I stayed one night here on the way to Martha's Vineyard. Front desk girl was very nice and there were fresh cookies at the desk. Room however was very small and the bathroom was so small that you had to move around to shut the door. It wasn't the nicest Comfort Inn that I've stayed in

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
cima003, General Manager at Comfort Inn Cape Cod, responded to this review, November 8, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience here at the Comfort Inn Cape Cod with future travelers. Offering freshly baked cookies is our way of trying to make you feel welcome along with letting you know that we truly care for our guests. I'm sorry that you were not satisfied with the size of the room but I encourage you to consider a different room type as a suite or other room type may be more to your liking. I hope you will consider us during your next visit to Cape Cod.
Northborough, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

Comfort Inn was very nice, especially for the price. The Customer service girls up front are always nice, laid back, and inviting. Next to plenty of food/pubs and in a great location near the cape and the beaches. Room could have used a fridge, but thats about it. Bathroom is small, not much for space, but not a deal breaker. Look forward to going back.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
cima003, General Manager at Comfort Inn Cape Cod, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to tell other travelers about about your experience here at the Comfort Inn. I'm happy to hear that our front desk team makes you feel welcome when you stay here. We are fortunate to have employees that are truly committed to our guests and I'm glad you find this to be the case. Next time you visit, be sure to request a fridge as most of our rooms now have both a microwave and refrigerator. We look forward to seeing you in the near furture!
Cheektowaga, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

This hotel was great. staff very friendly and the hotel very, very clean.
breakfast was more than enough and my husband enjoyed the cookies in the
evening. the location was a great location. It was centrally located . Cape cod potato chip factory
was right around the corner, and the brewery. We were there to Whale watch and that was not
more than a mile away. Many restaurants and bar were also close by. JFK museum and ferry
to Martha vineyard was also not far. The seafood was fantastic.

Room Tip: location was great, did not have to drive far to go anywhere
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to tell future guests about your experience here at the Comfort Inn. I'm pleased to hear that you found both our hotel as well as accessibility to nearby attractions to your liking. We are fortunate to have very friendly and committed employees and I'm happy to hear that you found this to be the case. I'm also happy that you enjoyed our hot breakfast and freshly baked cookies. Please visit us again during your next visit to Hyannis!

Been to Comfort Inn Cape Cod? Share your experiences!