We were on our way to Bar Harbor and plan to check out Cape Cod area on our way. We have our dog with us on this trip and needed a pet friendly place. Staff was very friendly. The pet friendly room has its own entrance and car park directly outside the room makes it convenient. The hotel has a nice size pool and free breakfast (helpful since having our dog limits us from going out to eat). The room is VERY clean (#1 importance), very good condition, king bed, has a frig and microwave. When we left, we forgot a blanket with sentimental value in the room (got mixed in the comforter). I called the hotel and Jeff at front desk was so helpful and checked on it for us right away. If we are in the Cape Cod area, definitely would stay here again - especially if we are traveling with a pet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn Cape Cod is located in Hyannis, the heart of the Cape. This ideal location offers families many options for planning a fun and memorable vacation. Enjoy Cape Cod’s world-class beaches, museums and shops or jump on the ferry to Martha’s Vineyard or Nantucket. Hotel features include use of indoor heated pool, whirlpool, sauna and fitness center. Free amenities include deluxe continental breakfast, WiFi and parking. Ask about our pet-friendly guestrooms! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Comfort Inn Cape Cod reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Cape Cod Hotel Hyannis
- Comfort Inn Hyannis
- Hyannis Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Cape Cod Hyannis, MA