“Friendly, helpful staff. Very good value, very clean and pet friendly” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn Cape Cod

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #14 of 22 hotels in Hyannis
MD
“Friendly, helpful staff. Very good value, very clean and pet friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

We were on our way to Bar Harbor and plan to check out Cape Cod area on our way. We have our dog with us on this trip and needed a pet friendly place. Staff was very friendly. The pet friendly room has its own entrance and car park directly outside the room makes it convenient. The hotel has a nice size pool and free breakfast (helpful since having our dog limits us from going out to eat). The room is VERY clean (#1 importance), very good condition, king bed, has a frig and microwave. When we left, we forgot a blanket with sentimental value in the room (got mixed in the comforter). I called the hotel and Jeff at front desk was so helpful and checked on it for us right away. If we are in the Cape Cod area, definitely would stay here again - especially if we are traveling with a pet.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
cima003, General Manager at Comfort Inn Cape Cod, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience here at the Comfort Inn with other travelers. I'm happy to hear you found our room to very clean as we place a lot of emphasis on this area. Our housekeeping staff is extremely thorough while cleaning rooms and it shows. We are lucky to have such a committed housekeeping team and I will be sure to share your positive comments to them as I know they appreciate the the feedback. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future!

199 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Dayton, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

We walked in and made reservations at this property after checking out at another location that absolutely was unclean. We were friendly greeted by Amanda (I believe that was her name) and were able to make reservations. Amanda was wonderful -- allowed us to check in early and was very helpful in answering my questions when we were trying to decide what to do. She even offered us discount coupons for the boat out to Martha's Vineyard and for dining at the Black Cat. We seek out Comfort Inns/Comfort Suites, because the rooms and bathrooms are spacious and this hotel did not let us down. My husband and I were traveling with each of our mothers and we were comfortable in one room. Breakfast was great. We also used the breakfast room in the evenings to play cards. A wonderful experience!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
cima003, General Manager at Comfort Inn Cape Cod, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and for your your kind words. I'm glad to hear that your had a positive experience and that you found our front desk supervisor, Amanda, to be helpful. We are very fortunate to have Amanda overseeing the front desk as she is 100% committed to offering our guests the best in service. I'm also happy to hear that you were satisfied with your room as well as our "hot breakfast". We look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.
Boston, Massachusetts
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

Although it is an average Motel the service was excellent, specially Stacey who helped to arrange a private celebration for me and my partner lady.
Thanks again to Stacey

bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
cima003, General Manager at Comfort Inn Cape Cod, responded to this review, October 10, 2012
Thank you for your kind words regarding Stacey, our Director of Sales. Stacey is always willing to go above and beyond for our guests and I'm glad that you found this to be the case. Thank you for choosing the Comfort Inn and Cape Cod as the destination of choice for your special occasion. Hopefully we will see you in the not too distant future!
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

We stayed for a night with 2 kids (7 + 13). I have seen better hotels of this chain. Probably because it is very big and not as new as the others. But the room was very clean, the wifi worked ok, and the breakfast was good.
The queen beds are too small for 2 adults to sleep on together comfortably and in this comfort inn, even smaller then in others (this is how it felt to us).
Bottom line, average value for the money. Not the greatest but not the worst.

Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and for choosing us during your recent family trip to Hyannis. I'm glad to hear that you found the room to be clean and that you were satisfied with our deluxe continental breakfast. You are exactly right about the size of our beds as our rooms have either 2 double beds or a king bed. Hopefully we will see you again during your next visit to Cape Cod!
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

I had the opportunity to stay at here for a weekend. I was very pleased with the staff and the rooms. Plus the ammenities (pool, hot tub ect.) were an added bonus. It was a great experience overall and would reccommend this hotel to anyone that is traveling to the area. Very close proximity to everything you want to do on the cape. I am a pretty picky person and after my stay, I can't find anything to complain about. I would definetly stay here again the next time I travel to the cape.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to review future travelers of your experience here at the Comfort Inn. I am pleased to hear that all aspects of your stay here at the hotel and the surrounding area were to your liking. I hope you will consider us during your next visit to Cape Cod Cod!
Weymouth, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

My family stayed three nights at this hotel. The rooms were immaculate, the beds AND pillows really comfortable and the staff was very friendly. They made us feel so welcome. The pool was relaxing with a hot tub, separate shower and a sauna. What a nice surprise! The complimentary breakfast can't be beat! We are looking forward to going back in the near future!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to inform future travelers of your experience here at the Comfort Inn. I'm glad to hear that you found our rooms clean and the beds comfortable as a good night's sleep is extremely important to our guests. We are fortunate to have employees that are friendly and committed to our guests and I'm happy that you found this to be the case. Please consider us again during your next visit to Cape Cod!
Belchertown, Massachusetts, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

This was our second consecutive year going down to the Comfort Inn Cape Cod in Hyannis. The staff was friendly and accomodating as always. The room was clean as well. My daughters love the pool. We became more familiar with the area and now really appreciate the location. It is right i the middle of the cape so it was easy to get to anywhere we wanted. I took our family to the water park off cape and it was an easy ride. Found a nice sidewalk along Phinney's Lane that was mostly shaded to go for a run. Minutes from family friendly beaches like Key's Beach (stop by the market on the way for sandwiches) and Craigsville beach. Main St. in Hyannis has great places to eat and get ice cream. Right down the road is everything you need in terms of shopping in case you forget something. Will definitely be back!
Thanks Jeff and your staff!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
cima003, General Manager at Comfort Inn Cape Cod, responded to this review, November 8, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience here at the Comfort Inn Cape Cod with future travelers. Your candid opinions are valued greatly as this feedback helps us to continuously improve the hotel. I hope you will consider us during your next visit to Cape Cod.

Been to Comfort Inn Cape Cod? Share your experiences!