“A true home away from home!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of SeaCoast Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Hyannis
SeaCoast Inn
33 Ocean Street, Hyannis, MA 02601   |
Ranked #1 of 22 hotels in Hyannis
Berlin, New Jersey
“A true home away from home!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

The Seacoast, it not just in an excellent location (Ferries, Hyaniss downtown) but Terri is a great source of insider information about what to do around the Cape. The rooms are very clean and spacious, our King room had a kitchenet that came in handy. We use this as our base for days trips all over the Cape and Terri was very helpful steering us thru towns to also enjoy our way there. Highly recommende!

• Stayed July 2013

999 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

As usual we did our research and wee found this little gem. The rooms were well turned out and spotless. Terri and Al couldnt have been anymore helpful. They took us to get out car rental and even loaned us a sat nav. In the course of our time there we we offered umbrellas, cables to replace one we lost on our camera, loads of sightseeing recommendations and on our last day they gave us a beautiful lighthouse sketch. Their attention ensured our first trip to cape cod was great. Our only regret is that it took a month for us to post here!

• Stayed June 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

We booked our trip to Cape Cod somewhat last minute so I feel so lucky that the SeaCoast Inn had room for us! Our room was clean, spacious, and even had a kitchenette--I thought it was a nice touch that they remembered to provide dish detergent. The best part of staying here, though, is the innkeepers. They are so friendly and hospitable. They helped us book ferry tickets to Nantucket, printed them out for us, and then the next morning, when we were cutting it close on time, they even drove us to the ferry stop, all without being asked. Truly excellent customer service.

• Stayed July 2013
ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

Where do I start... My husband and I stayed in the Sea Coast Inn in early June 2013 for 3 nights and then travelled into Boston city for a few nights and I have to say that I wished we had opted to stay in the Sea Coast Inn In Hyannis for the whole week instead. We just loved it. Terri and Al run a great business and they are such incredibly nice people. They could not do enough for us. . The hotel is so central, our room was lovely, the decor was modern and fresh and the facilities in each room are just super. The complimentary breakfast was an added bonus each day. I could go on and on about all that the Sea Coast Inn has to offer but it would take all day. It is simply the best place ever and I had to say we were sad leaving there. Also they have the most gorgeous little shih tzus (Zoe and Mitzi) who are just so adorable. WE LOVED THIS HOTEL and most definetly will go back..
Niamh and Michael

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Poway, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

This was our 3rd stay here within the last 3 years. The innkeepers Terri and Al were so personable, friendly and helpful that they are a major reason to vacation here. Terri can help you plan a day or a week, everything from suggested highlights in Cape Cod, to giving specific addresses for your GPS, or making reservations for dinner or ferry tickets to Nantucket or Martha's Vineyard. This couple has lived in the area for a long time and know all the nuances of a classic New England visit, whether you're a couple here for a romantic getaway or a family with kids to entertain! And Hyannis is a very good central area to launch your vacation. There's convenience stores, fast food, fine dining and a very fun Main Street within a few blocks of the inn, all very walkable.
The rooms are newly remodeled, immaculately clean and comfortable. Very large, we had a room with a queen and a full and mini kitchen, great air conditioner. Al and Terri also provide chairs, umbrellas, boogie boards if you have a beach day planned.
There's a continental breakfast included with dunkin donuts, pastries, hot and cold beverages.
In short, you gotta stay with these guys, because of all the personal amenities and location, but especially for the REALLY personal and friendly service of the innkeepers!
STAY HERE IF YOU CAN GET A RESERVATION! They are very popular by word of mouth!
Stan and Karen Y., San Diego, Ca

Room Tip: Ask about different bedding arrangements. They can put a queen and a full comfortably in one room!)
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Syracuse, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

Another spectacular stay at the Seacoast Inn Hyannis! My mom and I returned for the second year in a row and were not disappointed. The weather was gorgeous and things were just starting to open at the end of June. Terri and Al made us again feel so welcome and did whatever they could to make the trip a great one - including allowing my mom to park in front of the building and saving steps to the room and dropping us off at the ferry!

I really want to encourage anyone going to Cape Cod to book here. The 5 star reviews are not just a coincidence, this is truly a 5 Star Inn! The Seacoast is everything you could hope for in a perfect vacation getaway and MORE!!!

I hope to return again next year!

Room Tip: I am sure every room is beyond exceptional!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

Terri and Al are the most hospitable innkeepers that I have ever met! When my parents and I arrived in Hyannis by bus, Terri kindly offered to pick us up at the bus station. We were able to check in early and received a warm welcome with tea and cookies.

The room where we stayed was clean, nice, and cozy. It had a stove top, microwave, and a fridge. I also noticed that there were pots and pans in the cupboard, which would be helpful if you want to cook on your own. We were also able to borrow a kettle for boiling water.

The inn has a washer and dryer free of charge for use, which would be wonderful for people who have a longer stay. The breakfast offered a lot of good choices.

For whatever questions I had, I received patient and helpful answers from Terri and Al. They also helped me book tickets for the ferry to Martha's Vineyard. In my conversation with Terri and Al, they told me that their own travels led them to reflect on the services they provided at the inn. I would say Seaport Inn exemplified that travel accommodations could be comfortable, personal, and affordable!

If I come back to Cape Cod, I would certainly say at Seaport Inn again!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Been to SeaCoast Inn? Share your experiences!