“Home Away From Home” 5 of 5 stars
Review of SeaCoast Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Hyannis
SeaCoast Inn
33 Ocean Street, Hyannis, MA 02601   |
Ranked #1 of 22 hotels in Hyannis
Ottawa, Canada
“Home Away From Home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

Where in the world can you go on vacation and instantly feel right at home? The simple answer is:The Seacoast Inn, Hyannis. Terri and Al, the owners of the Inn, are the perfect hosts. They are extremely knowledgeable about everything Cape Cod and can not do enough to ensure that your vacation is the best possible. Their passion for what they do makes you feel right at home and that you are more friends than clients. And, they are always present to help out however they can.

The Inn's location is perfect - right in the heart of Hyannis. Park your car and forget about it. Everything is easy walking distance of downtown Hyannis. Actually, Hyannis Harbor is only a couple of blocks away.

The accommodations are just right and kept very clean. Our room came equipped with a fridge, microwave and sink. If you find any time, there is a flat screen TV with plenty of channels.

There is also a plentiful continental breakfast served in a very comfortable sunroom. This is a great place to meet and converse with people from North America and the world. The Inn doesn't have a pool or fitness facility but with the beach, golf courses and bike trails nearby who needs it!

Terri and Al are exceptional at what they do. You will not be disappointed in the least when you stay at the Seacoast Inn.

999 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
Helsinki, Finland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

As our two-month road trip from the east coast to the west coast and back to the east coast in the United States is almost in the end, it is easy to say, SeaCoast Inn was definitely one of the best accommodations we stayed in. It has competition only with MGM Grand in Las Vegas, NV, Best Western Plus in Santa Maria, CA, and Hampton Inn in Roswell, NM. The innkeepers kept so good care of us that we would never thought to be so good taken care of - they were so helpful with the directions and a memory card problem that we had, that you wouldn't believe.

The inn itself was is in a nice area with restaurants nearby and you could leave your car to the parking area with no worries. It was very clean overall, the room was spacious and even had a kitchen area. The bed was more than comfortable, and the wifi connection worked very well. The breakfast was a very typical one for American motels, but if it would have been Hampton Inn style, five stars would not be enough. Yes, breakfast area isn't the biggest one but it's big enough, and I just loved the style of the corridor with all the windows.

Money vs. Quality meet in SeaCoast Inn 100 %. SeaCoast Inn is the perfect choice in Cape Cod and I won't even consider other accommodation if I will travel to Cape Cod again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Conshohocken, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

Terri and al still hit the mark for service, hospitality,room amenities and cleanliness just a great all round experience at a great price. Close to many antique shops and restaurants And within walking distance to boats to tour the islands

Room Tip: They are all fine but I like 2nd floor. No noise above
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

I spent a few days in Cape Cod on a business trip. This was by far the best hotel experience I have ever had. Terri and Al were truly wonderful hosts. I had never been to Cape Cod, but when I told Teri about the places I needed to visit, she took the time to show me how to get to my destinations. She handed me several maps and made some notes on them so I wouldn't get lost. I was able to purchase tickets to Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket right at the inn! On one day I stayed at the inn, I had to miss breakfast because I needed to get into town well before sunrise. The night before, Terri prepared a box with breakfast items for me. I was so grateful that she didn't want me to miss breakfast. I have never experienced such outstanding treatment at any of my hotel stays. As for the room itself, it was very clean and cozy. My room was an efficiency - complete with a sink, a small kitchen table, mini fridge, and even plates and utensils. I absolutely loved my room. Also, I really enjoyed the breakfast that was served. There was a box of Dunkin' Donuts each morning (saved me a drive to the donut shop) and a variety of delicious items (muffins, hardboiled eggs, bread, yogurt, etc). I will certainly come back to this inn the next time I am in town!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Simpsonville, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

After reading reviews on this Inn we booked our stay for 7 nights at the SeaCoast Inn. We have never experienced such a friendly and enjoyable stay at any hotel, motel, Inn, etc. The main reason - Teri and Al. We felt like we were staying with friends. They offered all kinds of wonderful information from where to go, where to eat, booking tours, setting up rental cars, offering their gps to use, umbrellas, jackets. It was clean, comfortable, nice continental breakfast, a block to the the harbor and downtown. It really makes a difference to have the owners on site and in charge of their visitors. Again, you cannot go wrong by staying here - don't look any farther for a place to stay.

Stafford, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

My husband and I recently spent a week at the Seacoast Inn with Terri & Al. I chose the inn based on all the reviews I read and have to say they were all true. Terri is such a joy with all her knowledge and information of Cape Cod. We took all her advice on where to go and what to see on the Cape, Boston and Rhode Island. We would not have done so much had it not been for her. Both she and Al are like meeting old friends, such a joy.
Sea Coast Inn is well kept, very clean and comfortable. We had a room on the first floor which was very convenient due to our aging joints...This certainly was one of our best vacations and will definitely return to the Sea Coast Inn again.

Room Tip: If you are looking for a great inn and great innkeepers, you have it here!
Mansfield, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

Having left the frenzy of New York, it was a pleasure to arrive in Cape Cod - and what a welcome we received! I find it difficult to find fault with the Sea Coast Inn. Our efficiency room was large and airy and extremely clean. Breakfasts were served in a small conservatory to the front of the building where seating was never a problem although the Inn was full. The owners were helpful in taking care of all our needs. Terri offered excellent advice on trips and outings, certainly saving us time and money. She even lent us a Sat.Nav. for the duration of our stay. Al was always in the background and amongst other things, offered a laundry service for no extra charge. Much appreciated. The Inn is conveniently situated for local restaurants and centrally placed in Cape Cod for all the area has to offer. I would certainly recommend both a trip to Martha's Vineyard and whale watching from Provincetown.

Room Tip: Upper room at the rear overlooking the park a good choice.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to SeaCoast Inn? Share your experiences!