“this place isn't open. It's been closed since last August” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites Cape Cod Hyannis

You added Fairfield Inn & Suites Cape Cod Hyannis to your Saves list
Fairfield Inn & Suites Cape Cod Hyannis
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   867 Iyannough Road (Rte 132), US 6 & Route 132, Hyannis, MA 02601 (Formerly Days Inn Hyannis)   |
Ranked #6 of 22 Hotels in Hyannis
Hyannis, Massachusetts
“this place isn't open. It's been closed since last August”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

So how is it getting reviews? Seems strange doesn't it? The place is a construction site! It was a Day's Inn and is being converted. It's scheduled to open in Spring of 2015.... good luck with that...looks like it needs another couple of months at the least

Room Tip: What until they actually build the hotel before you review
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (102)
  • Turkish first
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2015

I stayed here back in January and had a hard time getting Internet access. I yelled to the front desk(no one answered) as there wasn't a phone in my room. Or a bed come to think of it. The room was wicked drafty and I didn't even have the A/C on. I chose to stay here after reading a review from December that it was up to Marriott standards I feel that is MISLEADING as there weren't many standards to be found. I would think twice before staying at the hotel in this condition. Wait till they put some beds, doors and may be some locks before you stay here for yourself.

Stayed January 2015, traveled solo
Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2014

One thing I worry about when visiting a "touristy" area (even in a shoulder season) is that I'll wind up in a flea bag motel. Hence, I was happy to see a Marriott property in the area. Good basics: Clean, quiet, safe, and a staff that is responsive. I thought it was going to be noisy since we were facing a mall with a Sears Auto Center and an airport was nearby; but I slept well all 3 nights I was here. This is not a seaside resort and you will not get spectacular views. What you will get is a good place to jump off from to visit other parts of the Cape as well as Hyannis. Also, you can walk directly across the parking lot on the left hand side of the building and visit the Cape Cod Mall or go around the back to an adjacent smaller shopping area that includes a soup sandwich and ice cream place. I would definitely come back here. Incidentally, another Marriott property was under construction while we were there...just a little west of this property on the other side of the Cape Cod Mall. I am not a Marriott employee, but I do like there general level of quality and responsiveness.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
Dedham, Massachusetts, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

Only thing is they should have a shuttle service to town quite a hike. Friendly, courteous staff, decent breakfast. Pool was clean. No one bothered us even know a couple of the big kids got bit noisy. Definitely return again

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Franklin, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

Room was clean and comfortable. front desk staff was very knowledgeable and friendly. Check in and out was super fast. They had everything ready for us.
breakfast was good with a lot of choices. breakfast attendant was courteous and kept everything clean and well stocked.
Would stay there again.

Room Tip: ask for room away from the lobby
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
WA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

First let me tell you the night before we stayed at this hotel we had stayed at a hotel that only received great reviews on Trip Advisor. Maybe it was just our room but I wouldn't even shower at the hotel. So first thing in the morning we were out searching for a new hotel & came across this Days Inn. It was VERY reasonably priced for the area but before I booked I made sure to look at the room! It was extremely clean & that was my #1 concern. I would say the tub was a little outdated & if you were trying to fit a family of 4 in the room it would have been tight. I was traveling with my mom only so it was fine! The only other drawback is they didn't have an elevator. Luckily Richard & Natalie at the front desk saw my mom was elderly with health problems & made sure to put us on the 1st floor! Richard even came out to my car to help me with our luggage seeing I had to do it all alone. He also set us up with plenty of maps & recommendations of things to do around the area which we hadn't received at any of the other hotels we had stayed at on our road trip. In fact Richard made us feel at home so much we stayed an extra night! Breakfast was your typical continental breakfast, I only expect to be able to put something in my belly before heading out for the day & I was able to do that! My mom went to bed much earlier than I and I was able to sit out in the lobby, watch tv & visit with other travelers! Wifi was down for a few hours one evening but wasn't that big a deal for me. Location was great to shopping, restaurants and the ferry to Martha's Vineyard. When checking out Khali made sure we had maps & information on things to do on our travels & even told me if I got lost to make sure to call him & gave me a business card. I hope when this hotel reopens as Fairfield Inn they keep these employees cause they are what makes this hotel!!!

Room Tip: If you don't want to carry your luggage upstairs, reserve ground floor!
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Cape Cod Hyannis? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Fairfield Inn & Suites Cape Cod Hyannis

Address: 867 Iyannough Road (Rte 132), US 6 & Route 132, Hyannis, MA 02601 (Formerly Days Inn Hyannis)
Location: United States > Massachusetts > Cape Cod > Hyannis
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#3 Romantic Hotel in Hyannis
#3 Business Hotel in Hyannis
#4 Family Hotel in Hyannis
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Fairfield Inn & Suites Cape Cod Hyannis 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Cape Cod Hyannis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Hyannis Hotel Hyannis
Hyannis Days Inn
Fairfield Inn & Suites Cape Cod Hyannis MA

If you own or manage Fairfield Inn & Suites Cape Cod Hyannis, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.