“great price, no one bothered us.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Cape Cod Hyannis

Dedham, Massachusetts, United States
“great price, no one bothered us.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

Only thing is they should have a shuttle service to town quite a hike. Friendly, courteous staff, decent breakfast. Pool was clean. No one bothered us even know a couple of the big kids got bit noisy. Definitely return again

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
  • Turkish first
Franklin, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

Room was clean and comfortable. front desk staff was very knowledgeable and friendly. Check in and out was super fast. They had everything ready for us.
breakfast was good with a lot of choices. breakfast attendant was courteous and kept everything clean and well stocked.
Would stay there again.

Room Tip: ask for room away from the lobby
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
WA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

First let me tell you the night before we stayed at this hotel we had stayed at a hotel that only received great reviews on Trip Advisor. Maybe it was just our room but I wouldn't even shower at the hotel. So first thing in the morning we were out searching for a new hotel & came across this Days Inn. It was VERY reasonably priced for the area but before I booked I made sure to look at the room! It was extremely clean & that was my #1 concern. I would say the tub was a little outdated & if you were trying to fit a family of 4 in the room it would have been tight. I was traveling with my mom only so it was fine! The only other drawback is they didn't have an elevator. Luckily Richard & Natalie at the front desk saw my mom was elderly with health problems & made sure to put us on the 1st floor! Richard even came out to my car to help me with our luggage seeing I had to do it all alone. He also set us up with plenty of maps & recommendations of things to do around the area which we hadn't received at any of the other hotels we had stayed at on our road trip. In fact Richard made us feel at home so much we stayed an extra night! Breakfast was your typical continental breakfast, I only expect to be able to put something in my belly before heading out for the day & I was able to do that! My mom went to bed much earlier than I and I was able to sit out in the lobby, watch tv & visit with other travelers! Wifi was down for a few hours one evening but wasn't that big a deal for me. Location was great to shopping, restaurants and the ferry to Martha's Vineyard. When checking out Khali made sure we had maps & information on things to do on our travels & even told me if I got lost to make sure to call him & gave me a business card. I hope when this hotel reopens as Fairfield Inn they keep these employees cause they are what makes this hotel!!!

Room Tip: If you don't want to carry your luggage upstairs, reserve ground floor!
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Cape Cod Hyannis? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Cape Cod Hyannis

Address: 867 Iyannough Road (Rte 132), US 6 & Route 132, Hyannis, MA 02601 (Formerly Days Inn Hyannis)
Location: United States > Massachusetts > Cape Cod > Hyannis
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#2 Business Hotel in Hyannis
#3 Romantic Hotel in Hyannis
#4 Family Hotel in Hyannis
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $$$$
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Cape Cod Hyannis 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Cape Cod Hyannis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Hyannis Hotel Hyannis
Hyannis Days Inn
Fairfield Inn & Suites By Marriott Cape Cod Hyannis MA

If you own or manage Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Cape Cod Hyannis, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.