“BEST BURRITOS EVER” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #32 of 152 Restaurants in Hyannis
Cuisines: Mexican, Californian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Burrito Bistro “B2” is all about Tasty Food, Cooked Fresh, Served Fast!TM This isn’t a meaningless trendy marketing slogan... it’s actually what we deliver to our customers each and every day! Since opening in 2000 we’ve passionately handcrafted our food using the very best ingredients and finest culinary techniques. Our menu items are made with choice lean meats, farm fresh produce and dairy, select herbs and spices, robust sauces, freshly cooked beans and rice, and flavorful salsas. We also offer a wide selection of beverages including; premium coffee and espresso drinks, delicious real fruit smoothies, ice cold beer, wine and much more...Our diverse menu, fast friendly service and clean casual atmosphere is enjoyed by everyone! So “Break the Boredom” and experience Burrito Bistro today!
West Yarmouth, MA
“BEST BURRITOS EVER”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

Tons of choices.. Burritos are LOADED... Worth the money... If you're in Hyannis, I would Highly recommend

Visited May 2013

Cape Cod
“Cheerful and bright”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

First time we stopped in here...good beef burrito but I don't know why they had large chunks of squash and carrots in with the rice and beans. It was good but not too tasty. My partner ordered beef tacos..wanted hard and got soft
We will try again .. Maybe we were not ordering correctly

Visited December 2012
Centerville, Massachusetts
“Nothing Screams Burrito Like B2”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

When I crave a burrito, I'll stop by B2. They have a selection of awesome burritos and they are all good and taste quite fresh. I love the salsa bar too.

• Visited October 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
West Hyannisport, Massachusetts
“This is in the league of the solid, tasty burrito”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

I'm still finishing the Baja burrito I bought here. This is pretty much what I was looking for: a fish burrito with shredded cabbage, baja sauce and pinto beans, which I added.
I recently moved back from San Diego where we had a Baja-surf chain of fish taco-and-more restaurants called Rubio's. And the Boloco chain in Boston is pretty similar, as is Currito, at Logan Airport. Burrito Bistro is the best thing I've seen on the Cape that's in the Rubio's-Currito-Boloco League. When you just want an easy burrito to dine in or take out, I would go to Burrito Bistro. This was my first time, and I went at 8:30 pm, just before 9pm closing. It was empty, but it's a pleasant environment inside. They have wifi, too.
I have never been to Sam Diego's, but I have been to Beech Tree Cantina. It's a sit down dinner, drinks, etc. Try Burrito Bistro. It's probably the most authentic Cali-Mex type casual "comida rápida" restaurant you'll find in southeastern Massachusetts.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
MA
“Hidden Treasure”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

More people should know about this place! Great selection great quality, and excellent value for the money. Loved the black bean soup, and vegetarian entrees, friends loved the meat burritos as well!

Visited December 2011