“Now They Moved, Excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #100 of 168 restaurants in Hyannis
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Fast Food
New Bedford, Massachusetts
“Now They Moved, Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

Subway moved just down the street in a local plaza to a brand new store. Very clean, the employee was extremely polite and made sure everyone was happy. They did have a sign on the door stating they was opening up again on May 24, 2013. I sure hope not. The place is huge dump. If so I will not go back but with the way they beautified this place I'm sure they will keep the new place open, next to T. J. Maxx, and I will continue to go when I am in town.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

% Recommend
Hyannis
“Worst subway ever!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

We live 2 minutes down the road from this subway and after 3 failed attempts at eating there we now drive an extra 10 minutes to another subway. The first experience was below average. The tables were all dirty and the 2 people working were very rude. The subway closed and than came under new management. The next two times were awful. We waited 7 minutes the first time to see an employee ( there is a room off to the back where we assume the employee was) and ended up leaving without food. The next time we waited 5 minutes and than called out for someone and they rudely told us to hold our horses. Order a cup of broccoli soup because that's what the soup sign said and a six inch veggie sub. I paid and sat down to eat. The soup was actually chic noodle which I can't eat bc I'm a vegetarian. I walked back up to explain and the manager told me I could not return it or get my money back because I touched it? It's soup and I didn't eat it. So I left. The last time was dec 29th 2012 and I will never return!!!!! My boyfriend and I waited the usual 5 minutes to see someone. He came to counter and ask what bread we wanted we both said wheat, he said they were out so we both said honey oat and he said thru were out. So I asked what they had and he said only flatbread with an attitude! Mind you there was no sign up saying this. We took a minute to decide if we wanted that or to leave, we decided to stay. So I ordered the flatbread and asked for no cheese but to have it toasted. The man than rudely informs we that the oven isn't working and if I didn't like it we could leave... Leave is what we did and I will never return to that subway . I am a frequent subway customer with over 700 points on my reward card.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Peoria, Illinois
“Not the best”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

Very small site but glad to have a healthier option in the area. Sandwich was not as good...limited topping choices and they were not quick to replenish. Long wait.

Visited August 2012
Worcester, Ma
“Great Fast Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2012

Great food and service. The person making our sandwiches was bright and cheerful and never stopped smiling.

Visited April 2012