“Tasted like gelato from Italy!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Ice Cream
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Chicago, IL
“Tasted like gelato from Italy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

Made sure that we made a stop into this adorable Gelato shop after being in Italy this and all the reviews on Tripadvisor. It is a MUST stop sooooo good! It is a little hidden off main street but very close and accessible int his adorable house. Spoke with the owners when I was there and learned they went to Italy to get their training on how to make the gelato.. and it shows. We enjoyed the pistachio and lemon

Diamondhead
“Delicious gelato/ great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

On a recent trip to Hyannis, some friends and I stopped at Caffe Gelato Bertini for dessert. I tried the Cape Cod Beach Rose and the Zabaglione. The employees (whom I assumed to be the owners) happily explained the flavors. Beach Rose is made from rose petals and tastes exactly as you would expect--- like roses. It as strange at first, but quite delicious. The Zabaglione has orange and pine nuts (if I'm remembering correctly). It, too, was delicious. They, of course, had plenty of "normal" flavors. The owners were very nice and seemed to enjoy answering my questions about their gelato and Cape Cod. I highly recommend stopping in if you're in Hyannis.
(I accidentally clicked "bar scene" and couldn't unclick.)

Newton, New Hampshire
“The best I've had, including the north end”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

Honestly, this is the best I've had in quite a while; and yes, that includes the north end. Got to meet the owners and speak with them for a while; what a nice pair of people. They did their training in Italy and it shows. Can't remember what the name of one of the flavors I chose was but it was their own creation and it was amazing. Honestly, I can't write the great review these people deserve, you have to just go and try for yourself.

Bowling Green, Kentucky
“Always On Our Vacation Itinerary”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

I dream about the gelato at Caffe Gelato Bertini. Once a year, I try to make the trek from KY to MA so I can stop by and enjoy the concoctions that Tom, the owner, creates. This trip was rushed but still managed to enjoy the lemon, pistachio, nutella, beach rose and banana while there. The owners, Tom and Cindy, have followed their bliss and it shows. The place is cute as a button and the flavors are incredibly yummy. Skip the tourist traps on Main Street and go here!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“There's always room for Gelato”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

After a trip to Italy I became a bit obsessed with Gelato so I had to try this place and I was not disappointed. No eggs, no mix, no cream made with milk like true gelato. Owners trained in Italy and are knowledgeable and informative. Now that it's summer you can expect an array of flavors to meet every palate. Strawberry Rhubard, Blueberry, Lemon Creme, Hazelnut, Pistachio, Expresso, and many more. Tastes so fresh and delicious and since it's lower fat there's always room for gelato. Don't miss out! They have coffee too but I didn't try that. Note it's located off Main Street .

Visited June 2014