“Totally LOVE it!” 5 of 5 stars

508-394-9100
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Pirate Adventures is an interactive voyage on the Sea Gypsy that's fun for kids and parents alike. After face painting, dress-up, and tattoos, our new "crew" members embark on an action packed treasure hunt around the waters of Lewis Bay. Along with the regular pirate crew they search for clues, find secret messages, fight a swashbuckling water battle, and end the trip with "timber-shivering" music and revelry. Come join the fun! For reservations call 508-394-9100.After this trip your kids will be singing..."it's a pirates life for me"!
Bolton, Connecticut, United States
10 attraction reviews
“Totally LOVE it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

This was the 2nd Year that the Pirate Adventures in Hyannis swept us away! This year my 4 and nearly 6 year olds were REALLY into it! They followed orders, worked with all of the other pint-sized crew members and ultimately knocked old "Slash" off his ship! The captain and crew were engaging and silly and made the trip a pleasure for young and old. My husband and I were happy to sit back and watch it all unfold as we enjoyed a great ride out on the bay!

New York City, New York
“A surprise fun for kids”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

I took my 6 yr old to this pirate adventures he enjoyed it the best is the treasure chest they find in the ocean kids gets amazed with it definitely a enjoying experience for kids.

Antrim, New Hampshire
“Pirate fun for some family members”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

My family went on the pirate adventure and most were thrilled! It was a great experience for my 3 and 5 year old grandchildren but my 1 year old was virtually ignored and even though she had to pay the full admission price they did not even have an appropriate 1 year pirate booty prize for her! I just think if they charge full price for a 1 year old they should at least have a prize for them! Other than that it was really alot of fun for the older children they had special pirate names just for them,pirate vests and tatoos,oh another thing about the tatoos they should try using face paint for those and not the paint they were using it just rubbed off on their clothing and us! The actors and ship captain put their all in to giving us a really good show I think my older granchildren would say this was the highlight of their Cape Cod vacation!

Visited July 2012
nyc
6 attraction reviews
“don't miss this!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

we took my 4 yr old son on this pirate trip adventure this past friday and it was so much fun!!! i do have some helpful suggestions since this was my first time; first you must make a reservation ahead of time, second use the bathroom before you get on the ship cause they dont have one, third, try to take the 5 pm criuse because the sun is not so hot and lastly i would say this trip is best suited for ages 4 - 10. any younger and they wont really follow along and any older and they might not get into it. other wise it was great, the crew is great and they really deserve their tips!!!

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“rrrrrr you ready for fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

This past week we took my daughter (3) and my nephew (5) on board the sea gypsy. it was wonderful! there was a great story line and was very developmentally appropriate for kids between 2 and 8. My husband I even had fun. the captin and crew were funny and kind. all the kids can talk about is going next year!

Visited July 2012