I recently went to the Cape for a last minute getaway and used rewards points to stay at the Holiday Inn Hyannis. The location of the hotel, although not picturesque, is very convenient. It allows easy access to Hwy 6, is a short drive from Main St. in Hyannis, and a great Mid-Cape home-base for exploring other parts of the Cape. We had one of the suites towards the back of the hotel and were pleased with how quiet it was. Upon entering the room you will see a bathroom and bedroom at that level and then upstairs is a sitting area with sofa bed and TV, which opens into an area with a large Jacuzzi tub, toilet and sink. It is a little weird having no door on the upstairs bathroom but if you need privacy you can use the downstairs bathroom. The suite also includes an upstairs balcony which is fairly large. The King bed was very comfortable and there were plenty of pillows. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newest addition to Cape Cod, Massachusetts. Located on Cape Cod Hyannis, MA, home of the JFK Memorial. The Holiday Inn Cape Cod Hyannis Hotel, is conveniently located to US-6 and Route 132. The hotel is 5 minutes from Barnstable Regional Airport (HYA). This beautiful property is located between Cape Cod Bay and Nantucket Sound. We are surrounded by breathtaking views, historic charm and fine dining. Only minutes from Hyannis which boasts the area's largest concentration of businesses, shops, restaurants, and entertainment spots. In the main street and waterfront district you'll find Hyannis Harbor, the Village Green, the JFK Hyannis Museum, the JFK Memorial Park, and much more. This contemporary, stylish hotel offers 196 spacious guest rooms where you may select from a king, or two double beds. Special in-room amenities include complimentary wireless high-speed Internet, 27-inch television, movie channels, in room games and in room safe. Bi-level, Jacuzzi suites are also available. The Holiday Inn Cape Cod Hyannis Hotel features full meeting facilities, 24-hour fitness center, indoor pool, business services, lounge and restaurant. Hyannis hosts a variety of attractions including; Craigville Beach, Kalmus Beach, Orrin Keyes Beach, Veterans Beach, JFK Memorial, John F. Kennedy Hyannis Museum, golf courses, Cape Cod Central Railroad, and Hyannis Whale Watcher Cruises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, IHG, Odigeo, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Holiday Inn Hyannis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hyannis Hotel Hyannis
- Hyannis Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Hyannis Cape Cod, MA