We stayed her two nights as part of a Caravan Tour. We were disappointed with our tiny room that had double beds, not queen. There was room for only a very small table and straight back chair. I had to put a pillow on the chair to sit on it because it was so low to the floor.The bedroom was poorly lit, but the bathroom was very spacious and well lit. Our tour provided breakfast for us, and it was excellent. Called the desk for a wake-up call, and each of the three times I called, the phone just rang and rang. On the second day, housekeeping skipped our room. When we returned from touring and notified housekeeping, they kept inferring that we must have left our "Do not disturb." sign on the door, which was not the case. They finally brought us some towels. Someone in our party said the restaurant across the street had only fried seafood, which they didn't want. The bar food was terrible. I ordered pan seared scallops which had no taste and no evidence of being pan seared. The hotel does have free internet in their business center. We would never choose this hotel on our own. I feel sure the tour company gets excellent rates.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hyannis Hotel Hyannis
- Holiday Inn Hyannis Hotel
- Hyannis Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Hyannis Cape Cod, MA
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newest addition to Cape Cod, Massachusetts. Located on Cape Cod Hyannis, MA, home of the JFK Memorial. The Holiday Inn Cape Cod Hyannis Hotel, is conveniently located to US-6 and Route 132. The hotel is 5 minutes from Barnstable Regional Airport (HYA). This beautiful property is located between Cape Cod Bay and Nantucket Sound. We are surrounded by breathtaking views, historic charm and fine dining. Only minutes from Hyannis which boasts the area's largest concentration of businesses, shops, restaurants, and entertainment spots. In the main street and waterfront district you'll find Hyannis Harbor, the Village Green, the JFK Hyannis Museum, the JFK Memorial Park, and much more. This contemporary, stylish hotel offers 196 spacious guest rooms where you may select from a king, or two double beds. Special in-room amenities include complimentary wireless high-speed Internet, 27-inch television, movie channels, in room games and in room safe. Bi-level, Jacuzzi suites are also available. The Holiday Inn Cape Cod Hyannis Hotel features full meeting facilities, 24-hour fitness center, indoor pool, business services, lounge and restaurant. Hyannis hosts a variety of attractions including; Craigville Beach, Kalmus Beach, Orrin Keyes Beach, Veterans Beach, JFK Memorial, John F. Kennedy Hyannis Museum, golf courses, Cape Cod Central Railroad, and Hyannis Whale Watcher Cruises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Hyannis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.