My wife and two young kids stayed here as we were visiting friends in Brewster and wanted an easy trip back and forth drive to see them. It is only a short drive off of Exit 6.
Our check in and out was efficient and easy. Staff was pleasant.
The room and bathroom were clean and updated. We had a second floor room with vaulted ceiling which made the room feel bigger though the room and bathroom is a bit on the small side for a family of four. The beds are very soft so you if you like a firm bed these beds are not for you for a good night sleep. The housecleaning service did a very good job cleaning the room each day.
The indoor pool has a life guard on duty which is nice if you have kids. The pool was keep clean. Kids enjoyed it.
We got the breakfast package (kids under 12 eat free) include with our stay and would recommend getting it. The buffet is not elaborate but well suited to have a quick, good breakfast before heading out for the day on the cape. Buffet works great for the kids especially since it is FREE. We had Jessica as our server for two of the mornings and her attention to us was fabulous. She was pleasant and very engaging with our kids.
We did not use any of the facilities or visit the restaurant. There are plenty of options for shopping (Stop and Shop, Liquor store, Christmas tree) or eating (Cooke’s, Seafood, Olive Garden, Pizza) near bye.
Overall, we had a very pleasant stay and would come back again for a couple night stay.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hyannis Hotel
- Holiday Inn Hyannis Hotel Hyannis
- Hyannis Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Hyannis Cape Cod, MA
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newest addition to Cape Cod, Massachusetts. Located on Cape Cod Hyannis, MA, home of the JFK Memorial. The Holiday Inn Cape Cod Hyannis Hotel, is conveniently located to US-6 and Route 132. The hotel is 5 minutes from Barnstable Regional Airport (HYA). This beautiful property is located between Cape Cod Bay and Nantucket Sound. We are surrounded by breathtaking views, historic charm and fine dining. Only minutes from Hyannis which boasts the area's largest concentration of businesses, shops, restaurants, and entertainment spots. In the main street and waterfront district you'll find Hyannis Harbor, the Village Green, the JFK Hyannis Museum, the JFK Memorial Park, and much more. This contemporary, stylish hotel offers 196 spacious guest rooms where you may select from a king, or two double beds. Special in-room amenities include complimentary wireless high-speed Internet, 27-inch television, movie channels, in room games and in room safe. Bi-level, Jacuzzi suites are also available. The Holiday Inn Cape Cod Hyannis Hotel features full meeting facilities, 24-hour fitness center, indoor pool, business services, lounge and restaurant. Hyannis hosts a variety of attractions including; Craigville Beach, Kalmus Beach, Orrin Keyes Beach, Veterans Beach, JFK Memorial, John F. Kennedy Hyannis Museum, golf courses, Cape Cod Central Railroad, and Hyannis Whale Watcher Cruises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Fareportal and Agoda so you can book your Holiday Inn Hyannis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.