my friend and i were warmly greeted upon arrival. we asked if there was any chance of an upgrade and we were rewarded with loft suites! i wasn't expecting anything so i was especially thrilled. the front desk liason, melissa, was very accomodating, friendly and efficient. she filled us in on all the hotel accomodations and was helpful with directions, walking paths, beaches etc.
the hotel itself was quite nice. i did not try the restaurant but the pool and fitness room were quite nice. my only suggestions (minor) with regard to the rooms would be a space for luggage and a shelf in the downstairs bathroom for toiletries.
my overall experience was quite good and i would like to go back regardless of whether i get upgraded or not (although it was nice:). people like melissa and another young man (who's name, i regret to say i can't remember) were wonderful and that truly made for an enjoyable experience.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hyannis Hotel Hyannis
- Holiday Inn Hyannis Hotel
- Hyannis Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Hyannis Cape Cod, MA
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newest addition to Cape Cod, Massachusetts. Located on Cape Cod Hyannis, MA, home of the JFK Memorial. The Holiday Inn Cape Cod Hyannis Hotel, is conveniently located to US-6 and Route 132. The hotel is 5 minutes from Barnstable Regional Airport (HYA). This beautiful property is located between Cape Cod Bay and Nantucket Sound. We are surrounded by breathtaking views, historic charm and fine dining. Only minutes from Hyannis which boasts the area's largest concentration of businesses, shops, restaurants, and entertainment spots. In the main street and waterfront district you'll find Hyannis Harbor, the Village Green, the JFK Hyannis Museum, the JFK Memorial Park, and much more. This contemporary, stylish hotel offers 196 spacious guest rooms where you may select from a king, or two double beds. Special in-room amenities include complimentary wireless high-speed Internet, 27-inch television, movie channels, in room games and in room safe. Bi-level, Jacuzzi suites are also available. The Holiday Inn Cape Cod Hyannis Hotel features full meeting facilities, 24-hour fitness center, indoor pool, business services, lounge and restaurant. Hyannis hosts a variety of attractions including; Craigville Beach, Kalmus Beach, Orrin Keyes Beach, Veterans Beach, JFK Memorial, John F. Kennedy Hyannis Museum, golf courses, Cape Cod Central Railroad, and Hyannis Whale Watcher Cruises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Hyannis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.