I had an appointment with a customer in Hyannis and booked a stay at this HI location. I have stayed in probably 100 different Intercontinental Hotels over the past five years. They are normally all the same. The location of the hotel is very convenient. The room was nothing special. It had a leather chair which was pretty comfortable. The bed was actually quite nice. The pillows were good too. The bathroom was a little small overall but had a nice sized shower. Although I didn't swim, there is a very good sized indoor swimming pool. The front desk people were very nice at check-in and check-out. For the price it was right. Don't know if I would stay here on a vacation, but it definitely served the business-stay-over need.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hyannis Hotel
- Holiday Inn Hyannis Hotel Hyannis
- Hyannis Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Hyannis Cape Cod, MA
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newest addition to Cape Cod, Massachusetts. Located on Cape Cod Hyannis, MA, home of the JFK Memorial. The Holiday Inn Cape Cod Hyannis Hotel, is conveniently located to US-6 and Route 132. The hotel is 5 minutes from Barnstable Regional Airport (HYA). This beautiful property is located between Cape Cod Bay and Nantucket Sound. We are surrounded by breathtaking views, historic charm and fine dining. Only minutes from Hyannis which boasts the area's largest concentration of businesses, shops, restaurants, and entertainment spots. In the main street and waterfront district you'll find Hyannis Harbor, the Village Green, the JFK Hyannis Museum, the JFK Memorial Park, and much more. This contemporary, stylish hotel offers 196 spacious guest rooms where you may select from a king, or two double beds. Special in-room amenities include complimentary wireless high-speed Internet, 27-inch television, movie channels, in room games and in room safe. Bi-level, Jacuzzi suites are also available. The Holiday Inn Cape Cod Hyannis Hotel features full meeting facilities, 24-hour fitness center, indoor pool, business services, lounge and restaurant. Hyannis hosts a variety of attractions including; Craigville Beach, Kalmus Beach, Orrin Keyes Beach, Veterans Beach, JFK Memorial, John F. Kennedy Hyannis Museum, golf courses, Cape Cod Central Railroad, and Hyannis Whale Watcher Cruises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Otel and Agoda so you can book your Holiday Inn Hyannis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.