We stayed here in order to serve as support team for a family member running the marathon. The room we were assigned was so small, there wasn't enough floor space beyond the beds to put our luggage down without tripping over it on the way to the bathroom. The beds were also very small -- so short that my feet were hanging off the end, and too narrow for two people to share comfortably. There was a no-smoking policy in the hotel, but we kept smelling whiffs of cigarette smoke in the room. The walls between the rooms were so thin, we could hear whole conversations next door, and the people staying there were making noise as late as 2 in the morning. The heater in our room was also horribly noisy. The pool seemed like the nicest feature of the hotel -- one of the bigger indoor pools I've seen -- but there were 30 kids in it when I was ready to go for a swim. I have no complaints about the service we received or about the cleanliness of the room, but it failed to provide one of the most basic things one should get at a hotel -- a good night's sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newest addition to Cape Cod, Massachusetts. Located on Cape Cod Hyannis, MA, home of the JFK Memorial. The Holiday Inn Cape Cod Hyannis Hotel, is conveniently located to US-6 and Route 132. The hotel is 5 minutes from Barnstable Regional Airport (HYA). This beautiful property is located between Cape Cod Bay and Nantucket Sound. We are surrounded by breathtaking views, historic charm and fine dining. Only minutes from Hyannis which boasts the area's largest concentration of businesses, shops, restaurants, and entertainment spots. In the main street and waterfront district you'll find Hyannis Harbor, the Village Green, the JFK Hyannis Museum, the JFK Memorial Park, and much more. This contemporary, stylish hotel offers 196 spacious guest rooms where you may select from a king, or two double beds. Special in-room amenities include complimentary wireless high-speed Internet, 27-inch television, movie channels, in room games and in room safe. Bi-level, Jacuzzi suites are also available. The Holiday Inn Cape Cod Hyannis Hotel features full meeting facilities, 24-hour fitness center, indoor pool, business services, lounge and restaurant. Hyannis hosts a variety of attractions including; Craigville Beach, Kalmus Beach, Orrin Keyes Beach, Veterans Beach, JFK Memorial, John F. Kennedy Hyannis Museum, golf courses, Cape Cod Central Railroad, and Hyannis Whale Watcher Cruises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Hyannis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hyannis Hotel Hyannis
- Hyannis Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Hyannis Cape Cod, MA