Hyannis Travel Inn, is just one block away from Hyannis Main Street with all the nice shops and Restaurants. Hyannis Harbor is about a nice 5 minute walk. The Hotel rooms are in a good shape and clean. Continental Breakfast was served, which was ok but not stunning.
Hotel has Indoor Pool as well as an Outdoor one, which was still closed during our visit. It got a bit chilly in the indoor pool when they opened the door to bring in fresh air.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hyannis Travel Inn is an 83-room, AAA rated 2 diamond motel. It is ideally situated in the heart of Hyannis, the "Hub of Cape Cod". Main St shops and restaurants are only one street over. Hyannis harbor is only 3/10ths of a mile away where you can take the ferry to Nantucket or Martha's Vineyard or go deep sea fishing. Kalmus Beach is 1.1 miles away. We offer a complimentary continental breakfast each morning by the indoor pool. We also have an outdoor pool and whirlpool. There are mini refrigerators in every room. Free local calls. Free parking. Free wireless internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hyannis Travel Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyannis Travel Hotel Hyannis
- Hyannis Travel Motel
- Hyannis Travel Inn Cape Cod, MA