“Value for money” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 22 Hotels in Hyannis
Staffordshire
“Value for money”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

I stayed at the Hyannis Travel Inn in June 2012. I found the staff extremely pleasant and helpful, giving us plenty of helpful information and booking us on ferry trips. The accommodation was very clean and comfortable. The location is excellent for exploring the area and access to the ferries for Nantucket and Marthers Vineyard.I would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Marje_H1

Portsmouth, RI
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

Stayed here over a holiday weekend so the price was not cheap but cheaper than the rest. We loved that we could walk to a bunch of restaurants and shopping. It does have an indoor pool which is a bonus but for some reason they serve breakfast in the room with the pool. Breakfast was the absolute continential basics, danish, yogurt, toast, and cereal. The room was hot, loud and smelly not where you would want to eat a sad breakfast. Did not find the staff perticularly friendly. The room was well worn and musty. AC was loud.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 stars
2 Thank nowzer
New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012

I stayed at the Hyannis Travel Inn this past fall with my husband. The staff was incredibly courteous, friendly and helpful. They were able to give us lots of great recommendations for area attractions and dining. Rooms are nice and clean. The bed was very comfortable making for a great nights sleep! The breakfast in the morning was good and it was kept well stocked at all times. All in all we found it to be an excellent hotel, with a great staff and management. We will make this our go to hotel in the future!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Zekintha
Conway, New Hampshire
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

I've stayed here a few times because of its convience to town and price. It looks great from the outside but the rooms are pretty beat up. The staff is amazing ever time, but again the rooms are on the musty side. It has an indoor pool bot the weird thing is that they have the continental breakfast at the pool. If you don't like the smell of chlorine then don't go to breakfast. They need to figure that out.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Mike S
New Bedford, Massachusetts
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

The rooms, I have had through the years have been rather mediocre. They smelled lived in to say the least. Rather tacky. The price is decent but the hotel does not have many extras like more luxurious hotels. I rarely return there.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank Tim M
Dennis, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

Nice place, friendly staff, close to everything in Hyannis, plan to return soon.
Great value for the DOLLAR. Date night is great. We got a room and got a $50 gift certificate to 4 different resturaunts. Liked everything about the place. Only drawback was the sliding glass door to our balcony. Other than that, nice place.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Shelburne Falls, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

I was in Hyannis off-season for a conference. I signed up late and all the rooms at the Resort and Conference Center were booked so the organizers reserved a block of rooms in a different hotel out by the airport. I decided to go out on my own and look for something closer and cheaper and was pleased to see the Hyannis Travel Inn not only saved me $50 per night - it was rated higher than the other two hotels here on Trip Advisor. I was not disappointed. Note: this is not a "luxury" hotel but it had absolutely everything I needed. I was on the third floor but didn't mind the stairs at all. The staff was super friendly. I also did a dumb thing - I unknowingly left an interior light on in my car when I left with a friend to go to dinner. When I returned, I did notice the light was on and turned it off before my battery died, but was pleased to find a friendly note taped to my door from the hotel staff letting me know they noticed my light was on as well. I had a danish, yougurt, egg, and coffee for breakfast which was more than what was offered at the conference and tasted very good. I would have loved to walk around the neighborhood as so many shops and restaurants were nearby, but my schedule and the weather weren't very accommodating. If I get the opportunity to attend the conference next year I will definitely stay at the Hyannis Travel Inn again and would recommend it to my colleagues as well without hesitation.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Emiuni
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hyannis
SeaCoast Inn
Bayside Resort Hotel
Bayside Resort Hotel
#3 of 20 in West Yarmouth
4.5 of 5 stars 1,021 reviews

Been to Hyannis Travel Inn? Share your experiences!