I stayed at the Hyannis Travel Inn in June 2012. I found the staff extremely pleasant and helpful, giving us plenty of helpful information and booking us on ferry trips. The accommodation was very clean and comfortable. The location is excellent for exploring the area and access to the ferries for Nantucket and Marthers Vineyard.I would certainly stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hyannis Travel Inn is an 83-room, AAA rated 2 diamond motel. It is ideally situated in the heart of Hyannis, the "Hub of Cape Cod". Main St shops and restaurants are only one street over. Hyannis harbor is only 3/10ths of a mile away where you can take the ferry to Nantucket or Martha's Vineyard or go deep sea fishing. Kalmus Beach is 1.1 miles away. We offer a complimentary continental breakfast each morning by the indoor pool. We also have an outdoor pool and whirlpool. There are mini refrigerators in every room. Free local calls. Free parking. Free wireless internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hyannis Travel Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyannis Travel Hotel Hyannis
- Hyannis Travel Motel
- Hyannis Travel Inn Cape Cod, MA