“Good location. Great staff!!!” 4 of 5 stars

Hyannis Travel Inn
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   18 North St, Hyannis, MA 02601   |
Ranked #8 of 22 hotels in Hyannis
New York
“Good location. Great staff!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012

I stayed at the Hyannis Travel Inn this past fall with my husband. The staff was incredibly courteous, friendly and helpful. They were able to give us lots of great recommendations for area attractions and dining. Rooms are nice and clean. The bed was very comfortable making for a great nights sleep! The breakfast in the morning was good and it was kept well stocked at all times. All in all we found it to be an excellent hotel, with a great staff and management. We will make this our go to hotel in the future!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

227 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Conway, New Hampshire
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

I've stayed here a few times because of its convience to town and price. It looks great from the outside but the rooms are pretty beat up. The staff is amazing ever time, but again the rooms are on the musty side. It has an indoor pool bot the weird thing is that they have the continental breakfast at the pool. If you don't like the smell of chlorine then don't go to breakfast. They need to figure that out.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
North Dartmouth, Massachusetts
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

The rooms, I have had through the years have been rather mediocre. They smelled lived in to say the least. Rather tacky. The price is decent but the hotel does not have many extras like more luxurious hotels. I rarely return there.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Dennis, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

Nice place, friendly staff, close to everything in Hyannis, plan to return soon.
Great value for the DOLLAR. Date night is great. We got a room and got a $50 gift certificate to 4 different resturaunts. Liked everything about the place. Only drawback was the sliding glass door to our balcony. Other than that, nice place.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Shelburne Falls, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

I was in Hyannis off-season for a conference. I signed up late and all the rooms at the Resort and Conference Center were booked so the organizers reserved a block of rooms in a different hotel out by the airport. I decided to go out on my own and look for something closer and cheaper and was pleased to see the Hyannis Travel Inn not only saved me $50 per night - it was rated higher than the other two hotels here on Trip Advisor. I was not disappointed. Note: this is not a "luxury" hotel but it had absolutely everything I needed. I was on the third floor but didn't mind the stairs at all. The staff was super friendly. I also did a dumb thing - I unknowingly left an interior light on in my car when I left with a friend to go to dinner. When I returned, I did notice the light was on and turned it off before my battery died, but was pleased to find a friendly note taped to my door from the hotel staff letting me know they noticed my light was on as well. I had a danish, yougurt, egg, and coffee for breakfast which was more than what was offered at the conference and tasted very good. I would have loved to walk around the neighborhood as so many shops and restaurants were nearby, but my schedule and the weather weren't very accommodating. If I get the opportunity to attend the conference next year I will definitely stay at the Hyannis Travel Inn again and would recommend it to my colleagues as well without hesitation.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

Terrific front desk service, nice rooms, conveniently located near eating establishments. Picked this place from tripadviser and wasn't dissapointed. Would have enjoyed a little heartier breakfast but for the value, this place is unbeatable.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Perth, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Hyannis Travel Inn in mid October. We hadn't planned our stay but needed somewhere to stay overnight on a trip to Cape Cod. We were warmly greeted, allocated a room on the second floor and offered help with our luggage. The staff couldn't have been more helpful with rcommendations for places to eat and for sightseeing. The whole property was super clean and the beds were very comfortable. Breakfast was included in the very reasonable price and was served in the pool area. The location was terrific within easy walking distance to everything and with lots of parking. Some bigger hotels could take advice on customer service from this establishment. We enjoyed our first day so much that we stayed another night. We would definitely return if we visited the area again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Hyannis Travel Inn? Share your experiences!