I was in Hyannis off-season for a conference. I signed up late and all the rooms at the Resort and Conference Center were booked so the organizers reserved a block of rooms in a different hotel out by the airport. I decided to go out on my own and look for something closer and cheaper and was pleased to see the Hyannis Travel Inn not only saved me $50 per night - it was rated higher than the other two hotels here on Trip Advisor. I was not disappointed. Note: this is not a "luxury" hotel but it had absolutely everything I needed. I was on the third floor but didn't mind the stairs at all. The staff was super friendly. I also did a dumb thing - I unknowingly left an interior light on in my car when I left with a friend to go to dinner. When I returned, I did notice the light was on and turned it off before my battery died, but was pleased to find a friendly note taped to my door from the hotel staff letting me know they noticed my light was on as well. I had a danish, yougurt, egg, and coffee for breakfast which was more than what was offered at the conference and tasted very good. I would have loved to walk around the neighborhood as so many shops and restaurants were nearby, but my schedule and the weather weren't very accommodating. If I get the opportunity to attend the conference next year I will definitely stay at the Hyannis Travel Inn again and would recommend it to my colleagues as well without hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hyannis Travel Inn is an 83-room, AAA rated 2 diamond motel. It is ideally situated in the heart of Hyannis, the "Hub of Cape Cod". Main St shops and restaurants are only one street over. Hyannis harbor is only 3/10ths of a mile away where you can take the ferry to Nantucket or Martha's Vineyard or go deep sea fishing. Kalmus Beach is 1.1 miles away. We offer a complimentary continental breakfast each morning by the indoor pool. We also have an outdoor pool and whirlpool. There are mini refrigerators in every room. Free local calls. Free parking. Free wireless internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hyannis Travel Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyannis Travel Hotel Hyannis
- Hyannis Travel Motel
- Hyannis Travel Inn Cape Cod, MA